Eisenhauer's surprise plea came after three days of testimony in his trail in Montgomery County Circuit Court in Christiansburg, Virginia. Turk then announced the court would recess until Friday morning.
Under Virginia law, a defendant can plead no contest without admitting to the crime if the defendant agrees that the prosecutor has enough evidence that the court return a guilty verdict. Sentencing is scheduled for May 22 and May 23. She also admitted that she helped the freshman to hide the body in North Carolina after Eisenhauer stabbed her. On Wednesday, jurors watched video of the interview on January 27, 2016.
"I was blessed to be Nicole's mother, to be her friend for 13 years", Weeks later told reporters as she choked back tears. Lovell told a friend she planned to run away with Eisenhauer and start a family, the Post reported. "She was a great and attractive girl". They also presented evidence that Eisenhauer's DNA was found under Lovell's fingernails and her blood was found in the trunk of his vehicle. The Roanoke Times reports the judge said Wednesday he won't make a ruling until Eisenhauer's lawyers call her to testify.
While, Pettit said, "We all suffer with the loss of this little girl". Investigators said she kissed her mother goodnight and climbed out her bedroom window to go meet Eisenhauer.
Lovell's body was found around along N.C. Highway 89 in Surry County, which is northwest of Winston-Salem in North Carolina.
- Military wins, DACA recipients lose in rumored Senate budget deal
- Bustling Stock in Focus: Texas Instruments Incorporated (NASDAQ:TXN)
- Miami Heat Acquire Luke Babbitt From Hawks in Exchange for Okaro White
- Disney World and Disneyland Are Raising Prices Once Again
- Man texts 'LOL' in group text as woman dies from overdose
- Netanyahu speaks to Russia's Putin about Iran
- New England Research & Management Inc. Raises Stake in Celgene Co. (CELG)
- William Byron leads Daytona 500 practice on opening day
- Korean president hosts lunch for Kim Jong Un's sister
- Kurds: Turkey Shelling Closes Schools for 40000 Students in Northern Syria