The 48-year-old reportedly criticized Chelsea's management for their poor performance in the transfer market in the summer, which was before his spat with former Chelsea player and last season's top scorer Diego Costa, which eventually forced the Spanish worldwide to leave the club and make a move back to Atletico Madrid. He replaced Batshuayi who also moved to Dortmund on a season long loan. Two bad results but against Bournemouth we created chances but weren't too clinical. He has a problem and we're struggling to solve the pain he has.
"Obviously I have to respect Chelsea, who made a huge effort to sign me and I'm very happy here", he said. The title winning boss has regularly not been delivered the targets he's asked for, while the squad has been stretched to the limit with the return of Champions League football this season.
Conte's side are now struggling for results as well - they've lost their last two league games 3-0 and 4-1 - so fans are hoping Morata isn't out for too much longer.
"But I know that as a team we did very well against one of the best strikers in Europe".
Enrique is now taking a self imposed sabbatical from football, after ending his spell as Barca manager, last year, following a disappointing last campaign with the Blaugrana, which saw Real Madrid take home the La Liga title and the Champions League.
Morata has missed the last five games and the injury appears to be more serious than first thought. Conte has been able to win only two out of the last 10 games and the club's title defence has been terrible. "For this reason, we have to pay great attention".
"I wouldn't panic over West Brom at the moment either, even though they are four points from safety and could be further adrift by the time this game is played". But, as you know very well because we are talking about football, a lot of times - and I don't agree with this - (the future of) the manager and the coach depends on the results.
- Duterte to personally plead for Kuwait OFWs
- NKorean leader offers to meet SKorean president
- Guardiola comments on Gary Neville's failed management spell
- Trump tells Israel it will have to make 'hard compromises for peace'
- 'Justice for Colten' rally draws dozens in Vancouver after not-guilty verdict
- Batshuayi helps give Reus a winning Dortmund return
- Trump 'weighing his options' on release of Democratic memo - White House
- Hardik Patel meets Mamata Banerjee, gets invite to join TMC in Gujarat
- Kim Jong Un invites South Korean president for summit
- Cubs reportedly sign Darvish to a six-year deal