"All of this combination - his experience, his talent, his mentality - makes a player that I like".
Sanchez scored his first United goal from the penalty spot in a 2-0 win over Huddersfield, and now he has opened up about his move. "I came here to win everything, otherwise I wouldn't have come here".
"I don't like to use the word protect when talking about the referees, because it looks like they have to protect only the top players and I think on the pitch every player is the same and the referee cannot look to the player and say, "This guy is a very talented one".
The Chilean signed a four-and-half-year deal at the club in the January transfer window, and will be earning at least £350,000 per week. "That's what I think", Sanchez was quoted as saying by Sky Sports.
With United still in the FA Cup, where they'll face Huddersfield in the fifth round, as well as sitting second in the Premier League and preparing to play Sevilla in the UEFA Champions League, Sanchez will be hoping he can get his hands on a trophy immediately. "It's a huge club and I was there", Sanchez said in a statement.
As his Arsenal career drew to a close, Sanchez's commitment to the club was often criticised but Wenger says this is an "unfair" presumption.
"There are some qualities I really like in the game - but maybe I have to cry a little bit to try to protect my players, because really you saw the way Alexis was welcomed by the opponents".
"There are so many awards: performance of the week, manager of the month, they should give the guy that behaves better on the touchline, and they should give the vote to the fourth official, and I am pretty sure I would win!" That's what I think.
Wenger continued to field the 29 year-old despite the ongoing saga, and he insist that his former star always tried his best to try and help us win, despite the obvious problems with the situation.
- Raheem Sterling's early strike helps City thrash Leicester 5-1
- Adams steps down as Sinn Fein leader after 34 years
- Heavy snow to blanket upper Midwest
- Hardik Patel meets Mamata Banerjee, gets invite to join TMC in Gujarat
- Syria Downs Israeli F16 Jet, Pilots Safe, Israeli Army Says
- Heading home, Pence asserts unity on pressuring North Korea
- 'Happy' Morata hints at Real Madrid return
- BJP workers vandalise Pandian's residence
- North Korean athletes reportedly reject free Samsung phone
- Franklin Street Advisors INC Holds Holding in Gilead Sciences INC Com (GILD)