With just over a couple of weeks to go before the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018 kicks off on February 26, a leaked specs sheet of the upcoming Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S surfaced online on Friday, revealing what the new handset could finally look like.
Reports had suggested the phone will be unveiled at MWC this month.
As per the leaked design, the Mi MIX 2S will have its selfie camera positioned at the top-right corner while there will be a slim earpiece in the middle of the upper bezel.
Xiaomi has already started Oreo testing for Mi 6.
Interestingly, the sketch of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S indicates that the phone will flaunt an under-display fingerprint sensor, which we have already seen on a recently-launched flagship from Vivo. Powering the device will be a massive 4480 mAh battery, a considerable upgrade over the Mi 6's 3,350 mAh battery. The Mi 6 launched in early 2017 is the first Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone to launch in the Chinese market. According to a screenshot that was disseminated on Friday, the Mi 7 could feature a 5.6-inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 2160, also known as FHD+. 8GB of RAM will be inside along with 128GB of native storage. Instead, Xiaomi is going to present the Mi MIX 2S, rivaling the other premium devices such as the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Sony Xperia XZ2 Pro, NDTV reported.
Since the leaked image comes from an unknown source, take these details with a pinch of salt. Also, the display aspect ratio is expected to be 19:5:9 and not the traditional 18:9 aspect ratio. In the camera department, the device sports 16MP + 16MP dual rear cameras and there is no information about the front-facing camera. As far as the specifications are concerned, the Mi Mix 2S will be powered by Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 845 chipset, 8GB of RAM, and 256GB of internal memory.
The smartphone will be backed by a 4,480mAh battery and should support Quik Charge technology.
- How to Watch Fiorentina vs. Juventus
- Tensions over North Korean nuclear program simmer despite Olympics cooperation
- Ron Howard Says Lord & Miller's Fingerprints Are "All Over" SOLO
- [PyeongChang 2018] Top trending words on PyeongChang opening ceremony
- Peacemaking Trump And Kim Jong Un Impersonators Booted From Olympics
- Pyeongchang Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony Options Gentle Show with 1218 Drones
- Syria wants UN to condemn US 'massacre'
- Matt and Becca Hamilton eliminated from mixed doubles curling
- North Korea: Cracks in US-Japan-South Korea alliance start to show
- Mattis vows 'Dreamers' serving in military will not be deported