My Nintendo Gold is earned in a number of ways, including buying games through the eShop.
"My Nintendo members already earn Gold Points by buying qualifying games", the company wrote in its announcement.
Nintendo Switch owners will soon be able to use their My Nintendo Gold Points to buy digital games and content for the hybrid console. You'll earn gold points worth 5% of the amount you pay. My Nintendo users can spend their Gold Points on software from the Nintendo eShop either through your console or via the My Nintendo website. If you don't have enough gold points, you can pay the difference with any other payment method. Previously, you were only able to use your balance on in-game items, discounts, and things of that nature.
The only downside is that Gold Points are only valid for 12 months. So, if you earned them in March 2017, you'll have until the end of this March to use them before they expire.
The My Nintendo loyalty program is about to get a sweet new perk. They include Dragon Quest Builders, which is a sandbox adventure that allows you to craft different objects to rebuild the world of Alefgard. Next week, Nintendo is set to release Owlboy, Xeodrifter, The Longest Five Minutes, Fe, and Bayonetta 2.
Nintendo Switch had a great first year, full of exclusives and third party games.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. The company is running a massive sale on the eShop now. "Up until now, the hardware lifecycle has trended at around five or six years, but it would be very interesting if we could prolong that life cycle, and I think you should be looking forward to that".
- Akshay Kumar PadMan Movie First/1st Day Collections Worldwide Predictions
- S. Korean, DPRK athletes march together at Winter Olympics opening ceremony
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH) President Sells 34000 Shares of Stock
- Peacemaking Trump And Kim Jong Un Impersonators Booted From Olympics
- Ghouta death toll soars above 220 as Syrian regime bombards rebel enclave
- Facebook trying on 'downvote' button
- U.S. to unveil 'toughest sanctions ever' on North Korea: Pence
- Billionaire Elon Musk's SpaceX launches Falcon rocket in test debut in Florida
- Kingdom Hearts III trailer reveals Monsters Inc
- Pelosi sets record for longest continuous speech in the US House