Idris Elba seems to have got into the Valentine's Day spirit early. The actor is seen bending down on one knee in the video, before excitedly getting up to hug his clearly shocked fiancee.
David Marsden of Sainou Talent Agency was in attendance for the joyous occasion and shared footage of the proposal to social media.
Another added: "At cast & crew screening of Yardies & Idris Elba just proposed to his girlfriend Sabrina!"
Idris, 42, and Sabrina, 29, have been together since past year when they met whilst Idris was filming "The Mountain Between Us" in Canada. He has two children, a 15-year-old with his ex-wife Kim and a three-year-old son with ex-girlfriend Naiyana Garth. "I don't think so", Elba told the magazine. Marriage is an institution of sorts. "It's not my life's calling".
- #4 Duke Blue Devils vs. #19 North Carolina Tar Heels Wagering Odds
- North Korea's Kim invites South Korean president for summit
- Congress passes spending bill, sends to Trump to end shutdown
- Raised pro-Pak slogans in response to Speaker's remarks: Akbar Lone
- EHang 184 passenger drone makes first public flight in China
- Loya death: Opposition seeks SIT probe in plea to Ram Nath Kovind
- Missiles and smiles from North Korea on eve of Olympic Games
- What Led Up to Kim Cattrall's Instagram Calling Out SJP?
- Smart Grid Optimization Solutions Market Overview 2018 to 2025
- Paul George Praises OKC But Leaves Door Open for Departure