It seems that #Facebook insisted on mentioning that the #Button was not a 'downvote' button as some users were expecting.
Facebook, yesterday, announced a couple of new integration and features that are all targeted at bettering users videos experience on the Facebook app. If Facebook had posted that statement as a comment we'd have clicked on whatever the "this is bad" button was.
Facebook appears to be testing a Reddit-like downvote button - bringing us closer to the much-requested "dislike" feature.
The downvote button is being tried out by a small number of US users.
After smartphones began to spread among many users, and the number of users of social networking platforms and online services for major websites keeps.
In the past, there was a huge demand for a dislike button on Facebook, which was speculated to sit alongside the like button. This is where a dislike button was required.
"We've been listening to people and know that there should be more ways to easily and quickly express how something you see in News Feed makes you feel", the company said at the time. Facebook is reportedly "exploring a new feature" that would enable users to give feedback on public page posts. So apparently, this new DownVote button is designed for the Facebook and not for the users like us. They saw the button appear in the comment section of some Facebook groups and in old memories content.
How would the Facebook "donwvote" button actually work? . The giant will come to rescue if the comments are getting more DownVotes from the users. Nevertheless, it is quite presumable that the Menlo Park-headquartered company will be able to enhance user engagements through the new move as more users would get a chance to mark inappropriate comments - at least, initially on public page posts.
Also, Facebook must implement some type of complex system where such a button can't be abused.
- Second Trump admin official resigns after allegations of domestic abuse
- Ghouta death toll soars above 220 as Syrian regime bombards rebel enclave
- Kingdom Hearts III trailer reveals Monsters Inc
- David Moyes admits he understands why Evra kicked a fan at Marseille
- Pravin Togadia questions BJP over FIR against Major Aditya Kumar
- How to Watch Fiorentina vs. Juventus
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH) President Sells 34000 Shares of Stock
- Trump signs bill ending government shutdown
- US House set for budget battle ahead of shutdown deadline
- Guardiola excludes Mahrez from his wishing list