Honda Motorcycles and Scooter India on Wednesday unveiled 11 new products at the Auto Expo 2018, including an all-new 160cc motorcycle X-Blade that will be launched next month and a new version of its popular scooter Activa. The new generation Amaze is completely overhauled, it has great clarity and CIVIC kind of look upfront. In India, the Civic is likely to come with two engine options.
Currently, it is hard to say exactly when the new Civic will come to India, but the All New Honda Civic 2018 India Launch should take place by the end of this year. Honda's engineers have employed new production processes, introduced different materials, and sourced next-generation components to deliver a comprehensively-revised engine.
When the Honda Civic broke cover some ten years ago, it was a runaway hit.
Unlike the first-generation model that launched back in 2013, the all-new Amaze boasts a brand new platform that a allows for a roomier interior and the use of a more efficient powertrain, not to mention new safety and convenience features. There are also LED taillights and a C-pillar that flows well into the rear tailgate. The petrol version gets a 1.2-litre i-VTEC petrol that makes 87 bhp of maximum power with peak torque of 109Nm. It will get the 1.5 L diesel that also powers all diesel Honda cars in India.
The new Civic 1.6 i-DTEC diesel is completely re-designed and re-engineered, and it epitomises Honda's innovative spirit and quest for technical excellence. Prices will fall in the Rs. 14-20 lakhs bracket. However, it will still be more powerful than the Corolla Altis' 1.4 Diesel. While alongside the Amaze, the India launch of all-new Honda CR-V and Honda Civic also have taken place, the major focus is on the Amaze as it sets its foot for the global markets and not just in India. Also, stay tuned to CarBlogIndia for the latest news from the Auto Expo 2018.
- New Qualcomm Snapdragon selected by Sony and Nokia
- Viacom (VIAB) Trading 7.2% Higher on Earnings Beat
- White House warns of midnight shutdown as spending bill stalls in Senate
- How Does Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY) Stack Up Right Now?
- NBA Report: Derrick Rose Could Reunite With Former Teammates
- Energy Security, Infrastructural Investments Will Be Top Priority During PM Modi's Visit
- 'I had no idea my print was for Justin Timberlake'
- Should North Koreans get Samsung phones donated to the Olympics?
- Futures Markets Predict More US Selling
- Storm barrels through US Midwest with snow and frigid temperatures