It's National Pizza Day, and while some may argue that every day is Pizza Day, today, February 9, is the one day that everyone recognizes it. You get to feast on a masterpiece of crunchy crust, tangy tomato sauce, gooey cheese and all the toppings you can handle.
The very first pizzeria opened in New York City in 1895, and today, 17 percent of all restaurants in the nation are pizzerias.
Americans consume about 23 pounds of pizza per person each year and pepperoni is the most popular.
Pizza lovers, rejoice: It's National Pizza Day! These pizzas include specials like their La Patrona and La Choriquezo, which are loaded with Chorizo sausage and fresh mozzarella.
Papa John's: Papa John's Dual Layer Pepperoni pizza available now through March 5th for $10.
Stop by Baskin-Robbins between 3 and 7p.m. on Friday for a free sample of their Sweetheart Polar Pizza. The treat is amde with a heart-shaped Double-Fudge Brownie crust topped with Love Potion #31 Ice Cream, fudge brownie pieces, marshmallow topping and festive heart quins.
Celebrate National Pizza Day all month long and take 25% off all regular-priced pizzas.
- HSBC Loses Some Confidence in Capita (LON:CPI). Will Other Analysts Follow?
- Trump's stunner! Beats Obama in approval
- Olympic Committee rejects inclusion of Russian athletes
- EU Negotiator: Brexit Transition Period Not Guaranteed if Differences Remain
- Ghanaian singer, Ebony Reigns, dies in vehicle crash
- Samantha Akkineni is Rama Lakshmi in Rangasthalam
- Google Chrome will soon start marking lots of websites as "not secure"
- Fortnite Hit 3.4 Million Concurrent Players February 4th
- Mike Tirico takes over as new face of NBC's Olympic coverage
- Kemba Walker to replace Kristaps Porzingis in 2018 NBA All-Star Game