Talking of Sweden, 2015 victor Mans Zelmerlow is presenting tonight, alongside UK Queen of Eurovision Mel Giedroyc.
SuRie said she would celebrate her win with "a bottle of something bubbly and a straw".
Cork has also performed for royalty, singing for the Prince of Wales as a child soloist, while in recent years she has provided backing vocals for artists including Chris Martin and Will Young.
SuRie has already tasted Eurovision success as one of five backing vocalists for Belgian entry Rhythm Inside, performed by Loïc Nottet at the 2015 competition held in Vienna, Austria.
This year's Eurovision final takes place in Lisbon in May.
The result was decided by a combined vote from viewers and an industry expert jury.
The UK Eurovision entry 2018 has been confirmed and singer SuRie will be representing us in Portugal.
SuRie will compete in the grand final of the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest for the United Kingdom, taking place on the 12 May in the host city of Lisbon. Last year Lucie Jones came 15 out of 26 in Kiev with her soaring power ballad "Never Give Up On You" (I still sing this in the shower) - a result that was within sniffing distance of the top half of the table, which by United Kingdom standards is pretty much a win. He was part of the 2014 Dutch entry The Common Linnets, who hit Number 9 on the Official Singles Chart with Calm After The Storm following the contest. "It's a dynamic combination of a more intimate, piano lead, singer songwriter style start, building into this anthemic, soulful pop party!"
- A Look At Doping From Ancient Greece To The 2018 Olympics
- Stock Market Slump Looking More Like a Healthy Correction
- Kia SP Concept debuts, to kickstart India sales in 2019
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (NasdaqGS:CTSH) Earnings According to Quant
- Sony's Venom Teases Thursday Trailer Debut With New Poster
- Aston Villa fans mock Chelsea on Twitter for letting John Terry go
- Dunkin' Donuts says it will stop using foam cups by 2020
- Four First Ladies Convene at SNL's White House to Advise Melania Trump
- On Northern Syria Front Line, US and Turkey Head Into Tense Face-off
- ACA enrollment reaches 11.8 million for 2018