The weekend starts off cold as highs struggle to get much above freezing on Saturday, but we see some moderation on Sunday, with highs into the 40s after lows in the 20s.
4/10 (↑): Even with the two snow chances Tuesday morning and Friday, getting even an inch is far from a lock.
A fair amount of sunshine is expected as we start Monday with a pocket of pretty dry air centered across the region. Thursday will be the mildest day of the week with temperatures in the low 50s under mostly sunny skies.
Some scattered light snow showers tomorrow along with some patchy fog developing overnight.
Cold air remains in place from the middle to the end of the week, so we watch for a wintry mix as the next system arrives. Communities in these areas could wake up Monday morning with some light snow before heading out for the Monday morning commute. There is no major system in our full forecast, but still chances for rain and snow. Throw in a little sunshine and highs in the upper 40's and low 50's, not too bad! Lows will be a little colder as temperatures drop into the upper 20's and low 30's. It's not the best chance of snow, but the possibility is there. The snow showers are expected to hold off until after sunset mainly along or south of I-96, but really focusing near I-94. Stay tuned for updates as the week progresses.
Wednesday will be another chilly day but will feature plenty of sunshine with lighter winds as high pressure moves over top of the region. As you go home, you'll still want the jacket as high temperatures will get stuck in the 30s.
Thursday night and Friday bring our next bit of winter weather excitement.
- Moto X4 6GB RAM variant launched in India for Rs 24999
- Microsoft Issues Windows Out-of-Band Update That Disables Spectre Mitigations
- Jolie urges UN Security Council to solve Syria war
- Arsenal have unfinished business in League Cup: Arsene Wenger
- Snow showers dust the area as colder air arrives
- Economic survey projects FY19 growth at 7-7.5% in 2018-19
- Cardi B Angelic 2018 Grammys Looks Took 150 Hours to Create
- Beyoncé and Blue Ivy Snuck into the Grammys in Dramatic Fashion
- I would be tougher than May in Brexit talks
- The Winners of the 2018 Grammys