Called Nintendo Labo, the two playsets that will be available in the USA on April 20 consist of cardboard sheets that can be used to build items such as robots, pianos, fishing rods, and motorbike handles. And that's when the magic happens. At any rate, I'm also guessing that Nintendo and/or third-party manufacturers will step in with replacement cardboard and string packages sometime after the Nintendo Labo's launch. The console's JoyCon controllers would then fit inside these accessories Nintendo surprised gamers and investors alike by unveiling new cardboard accessories which interact with games for its Switch console. And there's more - much more.
Alongside these two starter kits, Nintendo will release a Customisation Set that comes with various stickers from across the Nintendo gaming universe, a couple different rolls of colourful tape, and stencil sheets for putting your own stamp on each device.
"Our goal is to put smiles on the faces of everyone Nintendo touches", said Satoru Shibata, president at Nintendo of Europe.
The designs are absolutely novel and unique, and who knows if Nintendo plans on unveiling more sets apart from the two initially introduced? The introduction of Nintendo Labo might be the company's most surprising venture to date. Both kits will be available April 20th, so mom, dad get everything in order cause we are sure this the Labo will be flying off shelves. The sales also pushed the Nintendo 3DS family of systems to a new milestone of more than 21 million sold in the U.S.
Toy-Con Piano: After assembling a beautifully crafted 13-key piano and inserting the Nintendo Switch console and Joy-Con, you can experiment with your own musical creations by pressing different keys. The Switch's detachable Joy Con controllers are then inserted, with their sensors detecting movement such as turning a corner to manipulate games on the screen. As you can imagine video game Twitter reacted to Nintendo's latest experiment. Instead, I'd like to take a look at how yesterday's announcement of Nintendo's twist on the interactive toys-to-life genre has me clamoring for Switch virtual reality.
The other is the Robot Kit which will turn you and your switch into a mecha warrior.
- Trump says Sen. Durbin misrepresented discussion
- Cavs Insider Reveals 3 Players Cavs Are Offering for George Hill
- DOJ asks Supreme Court for 'immediate intervention' in DACA case
- Burnley agree deal to sign winger Lennon from Everton
- Somali authorities say troops rescue 32 children from 'terrorist school'
- Donald Trump: I want immigrants to come from everywhere
- N.Korea cancels arts delegation visit to South to prepare for Olympics
- Olympian abused by team doctor sees USA Gymnastics as 'rotten'
- Tom Petty died from accidental drug overdose: coroner
- President Trump's Medical Exam Fuels Flurry of 'Girther' Conspiracy Theories