From 10 a.m.to 2 p.m., Woodward Walmart will be administering free health screenings.
Free health screenings will be provided including blood glucose monitoring, blood pressure check, body mass index information and low-priced immunizations. A few select stores will offer vision screenings as well.
Walmart is introducing a virtual reality experience in select stores to help people stop smoking. According to the Centers for Disease Control, approximately 22.8 percent of adults in Louisiana use smoke cigarettes regularly.
According to the CDC, Oklahoma is the third highest prescriber of long-acting and extended-release opioids.
The company also recently announced it will be the first national pharmacy chain to offer free opioid disposals - a responsible disposable solution for patients.
In an effort to keep the community healthy, Walmart stores in Huntsville will be hosting their first Walmart Wellness Day event of the year.
- Victims address Larry Nassar at sentencing
- IOC creates pool of Russians eligible for Winter Olympics
- Senator Schumer heads to White House to meet Trump amid shutdown danger
- Minnesota closes out Michigan State in first game of series
- Open heat testing player welfare: Djokovic
- Deadline Looms In US Government Shutdown
- Vern Buchanan says CHIP funding enough reason to support short-term spending bill
- Rogerer Federer vs Jan-Lennard Struff Australian Open 2018 Live
- Egyptian president sacks intel chief, appoints replacement
- Global shares track weakness on Wall Street; China shares higher