PSG attacker Neymar says there's confidence facing Real Madrid in their Champions League clash next year. Real Madrid's players have been playing together for many years and aspire to their third consecutive title, ' Neymar said at a press conference in Qatar.
"We want to make history and we will do everything possible to defeat them".
Paris Saint-Germain's Brazilian forward Neymar plays a line out during the French L1 football match Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) vs Toulouse FC (TFC) at the Parc des Princes stadium in Paris on August 20, 2017.
Meanwhile, the furthest PSG have gone in the Champions League since returning to the competition in 2012 has disappointingly been the quarter-final stage.
"Being at Real would make it easier for Neymar to win the Ballon d'Or", Pérez told the radio station Cadena SER this month.
"We must have a successful season, the World Cup is important but I will only receive personal awards if I win with the teams I play for".
The Uruguay striker tops PSG's goalscoring charts this season with 19 goals in just 18 Ligue 1 matches and his strike on 21 minutes against Caen was arguably the pick of the bunch.
"We have a great attack and I think we can do even better", said Mbappe, who turned 19 on Wednesday.
"We know each other very well but there are still some of those automatic reflexes missing to really know one another by heart".
Do you think PSG can knock Real out of the UCL?
- Robin van Persie: Former Arsenal and Man Utd striker returns to Feyenoord
- Recent Analysts Ratings Ladder Capital Corp (LADR)
- Trump says Sen. Durbin misrepresented what the president said during DACA meeting
- Parents accused of holding 13 children captive charged with torture, child abuse
- Former South Carolina soccer star selected No. 2 overall in pro draft
- Johnson Controls International plc (NYSE:JCI)
- Ever seen a hijab-wearing model in a hair care campaign?
- No Arsenal talks for Malcom insist Bordeaux president
- Cassidy: Democrats putting DACA over children's health insurance
- Insys Therapeutics, Inc. (INSY) Receives $21.67 Consensus Target Price from Brokerages