Snow is headed toward NY and New Jersey and that could make for slick driving conditions.
"Much of New York City, Long Island and coastal New Jersey could see just a coating up to 2" and that could make for slick driving conditions.
More snow is headed to the tri-state after several days of topsy-turvy weather that saw above-average temperatures melt remnants of a previous storm, followed by a plunge back into the teens and 20s.
Forecasters say the snow is expected to end my late-morning.
More snow to target New York City area
One to two inches of snow is possible in the city with two to four inches possible for parts of New Jersey and the Hudson Valley.
Advisories have been dropped across New York City, coastal CT and portion of northeast New Jersey where the precipitation is expected to change over to rain, lowering the amounts of accumulation in those areas.
For many areas south and east of Philadelphia, forecasters said, temperatures will be warm enough for the precipitation to start as rain or a mix of rain and snow, keeping the accumulations low.
- Non-League Side Satirically Announce The Signing Of Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez
- WWE Says They Aren't Bringing Hulk Hogan Back
- Performance Analysis to Overcome Risk: United Parcel Service, Inc. (NYSE:UPS)
- Consumer Watchdog's Latest Budget Request: $0
- Barack Obama wishes Michelle happy birthday in heartfelt post
- Analysts See $0.60 EPS for CI Financial Corp (CIX)
- Western Union Co (NYSE:WU) Institutional Investors 2017 Q3 Sentiment
- Tillerson Says US Has No Intention To Build Border Force In Syria
- Trump administration resumes accepting DACA renewals
- Conde Nast, eBay to auction Golden Globes looks for charity