For the first time ever, doughnut lovers will be able to decide the next Krispy Kreme doughnut flavor.
The doughnut chain is giving its fans a choice between four options for its next glaze flavor.
Through January 22, Krispy Kreme fans will have the opportunity to dream up, debate and vote for an all-new flavor from four choices: blueberry, caramel, lemon and maple.
Krispy Kreme says once the flavor is picked their culinary innovators will ideal the winning flavor.
Help Krispy Kreme choose a new glaze.
"In 2017, our fans responded with tremendous enthusiasm regarding how we innovated around our Original Glazed Doughnut", Jackie Woodward, Krispy Kreme's chief marketing officer, said in a statement. One vote per day is allowed. A year ago the company turned its donuts green for Saint Patrick's Day and created a chocolate glaze to celebrate the eclipse.
The winning all-new Glazed Doughnut flavor will be announced January 25.
- Research Analysts' Weekly Ratings Updates for Hi-Crush Partners (HCLP)
- West Somerset one of the worst places for finding an ATM
- North Korea crisis: South to continue talks with 'clear eyes'
- Modi govt 'caught snoozing' while China occupying Doklam: Congress
- Comey To Teach Ethical Leadership Course At His Alma Mater
- Axis Capital Holdings LTD (NYSE:AXS) Institutional Investors Sentiment Change
- Accio Trailer! The 'Harry Potter' Mobile Game Of Your Dreams Is Here
- Adolescence Should Now Be From 10 To 24 Years Old
- Great Southern Bancorp (NASDAQ:GSBC) Earns Daily Media Impact Rating of 0.19
- India beat Zimbabwe by 10 wickets