In addition to those charges, the 20-year-old musician, whose real name is Dieuson Octave, was charged with two counts of possession of weapon or ammo by a felon; possession of more than 20 grams of marijuana and two counts of probation violation.
The artist was on Instagram live at the time of his arrest.
Black, who performed at the Rolling Loud music festival in California in December, was arrested Thursday by Broward Sheriff's Office deputies. Amid (what appears to be) a police raid, Kodak is heard debating whether or not he can keep his phone.
One arrest was for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, possession of marijuana and fleeing from law enforcement. The arrest in August was for armed robbery and false imprisonment. Black was released from jail last June and given a year-long term of house arrest and his legal troubles didn't stop there.
He was also arrested twice in Broward County in 2016. He was arrested December 7 for false imprisonment, witness tampering and for allegedly harassing a woman he was accused of beating up when she was pregnant in 2016.
After all of this, Octave was sentenced to house arrest and five years probation.
- Murphy Oil Corp (NYSE:MUR) Institutional Investor Sentiment Trend
- Analysts Weigh in on Genworth Financial Inc (GNW)
- Hot air: Study finds bikram no healthier than other yoga
- What happens in a government shutdown?
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (ACAD) Earns Daily Coverage Optimism Score of 0.17
- Schumer says very short-term funding would be OK
- Australian Open revenge for Maria Sharapova
- BA student gang-raped in Gurugram
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT): Monitoring the Technicals
- Reliance Retail's Q3 pre-tax profit jumps 82% to Rs 606 cr