The concept of a "royal messy bun" might seem silly to think about in terms of its contempt for royal hair protocol, but think about it - when was the last time you've seen the traditionalist-leaning Kate Middleton or Camilla Parker Bowles don such a casual look in favor of glossy blowouts or formal updos?
On Thursday afternoon she turned heads as she stepped out with Prince Harry in Cardiff - and managed to make royal history in the process!
Meghan, 36, wrapped up against the winter chill in a £1,350 tie detail coat by Stella McCartney whose staunch stance against using fur and leather sits well with the animal lover's principles.
The network announced Sunday at the Television Critics Association winter press tour that Harry & Meghan: The Royal Love Story will chronicle the romance between the British royal and the American actress, according to Entertainment Weekly. This was Harry and Meghan's third official joint engagement together.
The bride-to-be told fans she was a "super lucky woman" as she and Harry put on a touching display of affection while carrying out their third engagement - but apologised for being late after their train from London was delayed.
'I think Harry and Meghan represent a more modern society and it keeps some of the British traditions alive.
He told the children kids to go after Meghan, saying: 'Let's all give Meghan a group hug!'
Abbie Smith, visiting from Louisiana, added: 'In America this is like a fairytale.
The US actress will get another taste of her future life as a member of the monarchy when, with Harry by her side, she begins their Welsh away-day with a walkabout today (January 18) outside Cardiff Castle. "I thought she was going to fall over for a second, but she didn't".
Director of the cheese company Simon Mercer said (via Hello!): "We made it for them".
Mercer added: "They are very welcome to take it away but it's unlikely".
They met young women and talked about the UsGirls programme "that aims to get young women from all backgrounds involved in sports".
- Trump Says 'I'm Not A Racist'
- Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE:ETM) Stake Raised by Allianz Asset Management GmbH
- If There Is A Government Shutdown, Who Is To Blame?
- Wounded by gunfire, Bismarck suspect surrendered at South Dakota gas station
- N.Korean delegation in Switzerland for International Olympic Committee talks
- EOG Resources (NYSE:EOG) Raised to "Buy" at Zacks Investment Research
- 2018 income tax withholding tables implementation
- Northrop Grumman (NOC) Upgraded to "Outperform" at Wells Fargo & Co
- New York Jets WR Robby Anderson arrested
- Gattis Reportedly Set To Join Alabama Staff