While the "full screen" Mi MIX 2 has dropped its predecessor's concept label, slowly expanding from China to India and Spain, the 6-incher is still fairly hard to come by, so instead of releasing another version, we'd expect Xiaomi to focus on ramping up the existing bad boy's production.
Many fans were disappointed past year as Xiaomi didn't include a dual camera setup on the Mi Mix 2. The current generation Mi Max 2 already comes with a 6.5-inch display, and since we're talking about Mi Max 3, this rumor of such a large screen doesn't seem completely weird.
Mi Max 3 Leaked Renders and Specs Reveal Dual Lens Camera and Insanely Large Display
Having said that, the Xiaomi Mi 7 could launch in the first quarter of the year (during MWC), or in April perhaps, as its predecessor landed in April. We have previously reported that the Xiaomi Mi 7 could launch in March 2018. Thankfully, it won't be the case with the upcoming Mi Mix 2S. While one of the reports mentioned that the device will feature 3D face scanner, a more recent report from GizChina claimed that the smartphone will sport an on on-screen fingerprint scanner. But it now looks like the Mi Mix 2S with a notch is under the works.
In addition to the Android 7.0 Nougat, this MIUI have also updated Mi Drop and added the support to "send folders". However, there's no info on the display size though. Xiaomi has been listed as an exhibitor at MWC on the official Mobile World Congress page. The Mi Mix 2S is likely to be powered by a Snapdragon Qualcomm 845 processor along with 6GB of RAM. It will come as an upgrade to the Mi 6 that was debuted with a 5.15-inch LCD display. The secondary 12MP sensor might be a monochrome sensor, a first Xiaomi phone to feature the black & white sensor. There are rumours that the company will bring the anticipated Mi 7 at the exhibition to grab some attention from what companies like Samsung, Sony, and Lenovo-owned Motorola are set to showcase at the venue. A dual camera setup is located in the upper-left corner of the phone's back side, next to which you will spot a dual-LED, dual-tone flash.
- New Poll Shows 76% of Americans Want "Significant Restrictions" on Abortions
- Recent Insiders Bustle: Avis Budget Group, Inc. (CAR), DowDuPont Inc. (DWDP)
- Pregnant Kylie Jenner Caught One of Her Employees Trying to Photograph Her
- Spanish And Portuguese Police Discover Cocaine Hidden In Pineapples
- Wolf recaptured after escaping from sanctuary
- Passionate speech highlights MLK event at Penn State
- Huawei endorses Google Jibe RCS, will start including Android Messages on phones
- RSI Alert: Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ: SBUX)
- California Couple Jailed for Allegedly Torturing Their Children
- Federal scientists say 2017 among warmest years on record