Boston has now claimed points in 14 straight games. "It's an advantage that way". "I thought it was well deserved and a good move by the organization".
Julien was bothered by the play of his team, which had played well lately, going 2-0-2 after a five-game losing streak. "I don't know if that had to do with the break or them just being better than us at the time, but we end up finding our legs and I think, for the most part we have [controlled the tempo], and that will be our goal again on Saturday obviously up there".
Cassidy's side regrouped and Pastrnak tied the game with his 18th goal of the campaign at 6:50 of the first before Spooner gave the Bruins the lead for good with his sixth goal just 2:37 into the second.
"We're trying to do that against everybody, to be honest", Cassidy of his team's style.
Jakub Jerabek scored his first career National Hockey League goal for the Habs just 31 seconds into the game.
Some things will forever remain the same when we're talking about the Bruins-Canadiens rivalry, such Montreal's penchant for scoring early goals against the Bruins, especially in games played in Boston.
"We made some mistakes in the D-zone and stopped playing", Jerabek said.
The Bruins bested the Habs 4-3 last Saturday in Montreal, with Marchand's shootout goal being the decisive tally. He also played a major hand in developing some of the B's core pieces, such as Patrice Bergeron, David Krejci, and Brad Marchand.
Julien and the Canadiens return to Boston on March 3.
Third Period_4, Boston, Marchand 19 (Krug, Bergeron), 3:40 (pp).
Jerabek's shot from the left point found its way through a group of players in front and slipped into the net 31 seconds into the game. "It's always something that you kind of dread a little bit", he said. "I appreciate what they did for me.". Thursday will mark the 60th anniversary of his B's debut when he broke the color barrier in the National Hockey League. McQuaid took the spot of Kevan Miller, who was out sick.
- Police in GA detail capture of Enfield fugitive
- Job surge shows strength but Australia's unemployment rate is climbing
- Latest FIFA Rankings Announced
- House panel subpoenas Bannon in Russian Federation probe showdown
- Farm bill on top of US Congress' 'to-do' list
- NIA files chargesheet against Kashmiri separatists and Hafeez Saeed
- Carillion bosses will not get their six-figure bonuses after all
- Health officials report second case of measles at Chicago's O'Hare
- Parents Accused of Shackling, Torturing Their 13 Children
- Sheriff's deputy fatally shoots 16-year-old in OH courtroom