The 20-year-old has been earmarked as a replacement for Alexis Sanchez following his impressive performances in Ligue1 this season.
"I think we've built confidence from doing that the last few weeks".
"I'm a coach, I'd like to be able to count on Malcom [but] here is one person who decides in this, that's the majority shareholder".
"If he's asking questions and he still manages to make assists or score goals, it'll be fine".
"[We made] things clear with his agents. He has not had his contract extended this summer just to give him away this winter", Martin told L'Equipe.
We never had the intention of showing a lack of respect to the club and to our fans, but simply we wanted to send a message to our families and friends in Brazil. Bordeaux President, Stephen Martin, meanwhile described Arsenal's interest as "hot air".
Now, though, they could have competition-from Liverpool, again, no less-with Bordeaux manager Jocelyn Gourvennec telling reporters that he knows he will have a hard time keeping hold of his talented young attacker this month.
According to The Sun, Liverpool has joined the chase to sign Bordeaux star Malcom in the January transfer window.
Teammates Cafu and Otavio were also present in the video, shot outside the club's stadium, and the trio have now been summoned to a meeting to be reprimanded.
- FCM Investments TX Boosts Stake in Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG)
- OH ranks fourth in the country for human trafficking cases
- Australian Open: Halep sweeps past Bouchard
- US Fed reports tight labor market but modest wage growth
- Pope Francis performs first ever airborne papal wedding
- Rowe Price Group (TROW) Earning Positive Media Coverage, Report Finds
- Maruti Suzuki to launch all-new version of Swift at Auto Expo
- Donald Trump's physician says he's "very healthy" but could lose 10-15lbs
- Trump hoping to keep Pennsylvania seat in Republican hands
- Subpoenaed Trump Strategist Refuses To Talk To Lawmakers In Russia Probe