The 20-year-old has been earmarked as a replacement for Alexis Sanchez following his impressive performances in Ligue1 this season.
"I think we've built confidence from doing that the last few weeks".
"I'm a coach, I'd like to be able to count on Malcom [but] here is one person who decides in this, that's the majority shareholder".
"If he's asking questions and he still manages to make assists or score goals, it'll be fine".
"[We made] things clear with his agents. He has not had his contract extended this summer just to give him away this winter", Martin told L'Equipe.
We never had the intention of showing a lack of respect to the club and to our fans, but simply we wanted to send a message to our families and friends in Brazil. Bordeaux President, Stephen Martin, meanwhile described Arsenal's interest as "hot air".
Now, though, they could have competition-from Liverpool, again, no less-with Bordeaux manager Jocelyn Gourvennec telling reporters that he knows he will have a hard time keeping hold of his talented young attacker this month.
According to The Sun, Liverpool has joined the chase to sign Bordeaux star Malcom in the January transfer window.
Teammates Cafu and Otavio were also present in the video, shot outside the club's stadium, and the trio have now been summoned to a meeting to be reprimanded.
- Parents Accused of Shackling, Torturing Their 13 Children
- Bannon does a deal with special counsel Mueller
- Shenzhen to host WTA Finals until 2028
- US Fed reports tight labor market but modest wage growth
- Minecraft Boss Now VP Of Microsoft Studios
- Top US Senate Republican says lawmakers eyeing short-term spending bill
- House GOP appears to have deal to avoid shutdown
- FCM Investments TX Boosts Stake in Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG)
- Subpoenaed Trump Strategist Refuses To Talk To Lawmakers In Russia Probe
- Australian Open: Halep sweeps past Bouchard