The PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Games Limited Edition will be given out to all Olympians in this year's games as well as the staff of the International Olympic Committee and the PyeongChang Organizing Committee for the 2018 Olympic & Paralympic Winter Games. The Galaxy Note8 PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Games Limited Edition will also rock golden finish of the phones rim, buttons and parts of the S Pen.
The 2018 Winter Olympics is taking place in PyeongChang, South Korea between February 9 and February 25.
Shown in the photo released by Samsung Electronics Co. on January 17, 2018, is the Olympic edition of the flagship Galaxy Note 8 smartphone.
Samsung added it hopes that the participants can share their unique experiences in PyeongChang with families and friends through the device.
"Throughout our 20-year legacy as an Olympic partner, Samsung has showcased our support of the Olympic Movement by helping spread the Olympic Spirit and enhance connections through our latest technological innovations and immersive experiences", said Younghee Lee, CMO and Executive Vice President, Samsung Electronics. Wallpapers and themes in the software will also be special-made for the device.
Samsung has unveiled a sweet-looking Galaxy Note 8 you might never get your hands on. The first time was in Seoul 1988 when the company was just a local sponsor but switched to Worldwide Partner in the Wireless Communications Equipment category for Nagano 1998.
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Downgraded by Wells Fargo & Co
- Matt Damon wished he listened more
- Jefferies Group Weighs in on Starbucks Co.'s Q3 2018 Earnings (SBUX)
- Food Bank's "Serve and Learn" Honors MLK Jr
- Has $9.74 Million Stake in Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN)
- Trump says program protecting young immigrants 'probably dead'
- Youth in rural India lack 'foundational skills'
- Minister Rana Gurjit Singh, alleged accused in Punjab sand mine scam, resigns
- Figure skaters Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir named Canada's flag bearers
- Contraceptive app "Natural Cycles" is being blamed for 37 unwanted pregnancies