New Gundam Breaker is due out for the PlayStation 4 in the Americas, Europe, Japan, and Southeast Asia (with English subtitles) in 2018. So, I was very pleased to see Bandai Namco reveal New Gundam Breaker today.
The publisher noted that New Gundam Breaker will be making its way to the console this year, and will serve as a console exclusive. The series tasks players with building their own mobile suits, and you get new suit parts by defeating others in battle. A specific release window wasn't given, but the game is expected to arrive sometime in either the summer or fall. But not to worry - it'll still have plenty of action to go around, something that fans of the series have gotten used to.
Unfortunately, the livestream didn't go into much detail beyond that, but Bandai Namco did promise that it will be featured in a dedicated livestream on January 28 at 17:00 JST (3 a.m. EST/12 a.m. PST).
New Gundam Breaker is now under development using Unreal Engine 4 and will be released exclusively for PlayStation 4 sometime in 2018. We'll be sure to bring you the information once the broadcast has aired, so be sure to stay tuned for that. The previous Gundam breaker games featured a wide array of different kits and parts to use, so hopefully we can expect the same thing from this new entry. How about a Versus sequel?
- Slam-less Halep looks for more in Melbourne
- Steve Bannon subpoenaed after stonewalling House Intelligence committee
- Defending champ Roger Federer playing down Australian Open title hopes
- BidaskClub Lowers Aerie Pharmaceuticals (AERI) to Sell
- Ex-Trump aide Bannon subpoenaed in Russia meddling probe
- Duque welcomes P1.4-billion refund for unused Dengvaxia
- Steam competitor Robot Cache hopes to woo devs by slashing platform fees
- Goldman Sachs Group (GS) Upgraded to Buy at Vertical Group
- Trump pushes for merit-based immigration system
- Google Tries to Fill Vacant IT Jobs Through Certification Program