He is an Arsenal player; if he stays it's great for Arsenal, if he comes to us, great for us, if he goes to another club, great for them.
It was originally believed that United were offering a cash plus player deal for Sanchez, with Jose Mourinho content to offload Henrikh Mkhitaryan in January after the Armenia worldwide fell out of favour.
"Mkhi has not decided yet".
He added: "Mkhi is going to do what is best for him". The Armenia worldwide is demanding an improvement on his current £150,000-a-week that he earns at United, while he also wants a pay-out from his current employers as he still has two-and-a- half years remaining on his contract.
UEFA ran a feature on Mkhitaryan, who was then plying his trade for FC Pyunik in his native Armenia, and there's a section titled "Arsenal Fan".
The England global, who was a member of the United team pipped to the title on the last day of the season in 2012, said: 'For sure.
"I don't know, I don't think so", the Blues manager said yesterday at his pre-match conference ahead of today's FA Cup third-round replay at home to Norwich. He's saying I want more from this player and it's not enough'.
Those comments have been doing the rounds again following recent events that could see Mkhitaryan realise his dream and play for the Gunners. However, while Pierre Emerick Aubameyang has been in fine form for Dortmund, it looks like Los Blancos may end up losing out on the striker with Arsenal coming close to a move, which includes French star Olivier Giroud going the other way.
Raiola wants a big agent commission - more than £5m - and it is believed he will use the opportunity to try and renegotiate future terms for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, another of his clients.
There has been speculation Mkhitaryan will be offered as a makeweight from United to land Sanchez.
- 30 years after men, Jamaican women bobsleigh team qualify for Olympics
- Eddie Izzard fails to get elected to Labour's guiding committee
- Quarterback Drew Brees wants to extend New Orleans Saints contract
- New Gundam Breaker Announced, Release Date 2018
- Donald Trump really thinks he would beat Oprah in a Presidential election
- Steve Bannon subpoenaed after stonewalling House Intelligence committee
- Ex-Trump aide Bannon subpoenaed in Russia meddling probe
- Arsenal make fresh contract offer to Wilshere
- Silver Lake, P2 Capital to acquire Blackhawk in $3.5 bln deal
- Cricketer Ben Stokes available for selection