This is just one in a slew of positive news coming for the Nintendo Switch console with it also having recently outsold both its competitors, Sony's PlayStation and Microsoft's Xbox One, in December a year ago in the United States. Simply put, the Switch's current online system still feels like it's in beta, and that's precisely the reason why we're shocked that we still haven't heard anything about a solid release date for the Switch's paid online service almost a full year into its lifecycle. We don't have too many specifics but Mario Tennis Aces will be Switch's return to the court with a fancy new story mode alongside it.
Stay tuned to IGN for more as it's revealed.
Players will be able to continue Mario's epic new world's adventure after the end of Super Mario Odyssey with the help if Luigi. Porting Super Smash Bros. for Wii U over to the Switch would be a "best of both worlds" solution that gets the franchise on Nintendo's newest console while saving the team behind the series the trouble of creating an entirely new game. Although the content seems routine, Nintendo has also added something fairly new to this latest entry.
EA is also expected to release its other sports titles besides Federation Internationale de Football Association like Madden NFL on the Nintendo Switch console. A description of the title for PC on the Bandai Namco Store said that if the PC version of Dark Souls is already owned, the remastered version would be 50% off.
If you're going to be looking for an excuse to return to Nintendo's 2017 games then this Direct should have given you more than enough reason. It's Nintendo's big release ahead of Easter 2018, so there's a lot riding on it. NIS is also bringing a treasured JRPG series over, with Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana, which launches sometime this summer.
The biggest third party announcement is that the first Dark Souls video game is getting remastered.
Wii U and 3DS title Hyrule Warriors is also landing on Switch this Spring in a Definitive Edition that will include Breath of the Wild outfits among other new features.
- Trump tweets about DACA amid controversy over vulgarity
- There is much to learn from the ANC, says Kenyatta
- Holder Bb&T Corp Has Lifted United Parcel (UPS) Position
- Hillary Clinton calls Trump's views "ignorant" and "racist" after president's "sh*thole" comment
- Sarepta Therapeutics' (SRPT) Outperform Rating Reiterated at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc
- ACG Wealth Reduces Stake in Philip Morris International Inc. (PM)
- What's Ahead for GameStop Corp. (GME) After Forming Inverse H&S Chart Pattern?
- More than 40 People Remain Missing after the Mudslides in California
- Arsene Wenger confirms he will honour his contract
- 'No Hope' Of Finding Survivors From Burning Iranian Oil Tanker