The Leicester boss was unable to give a specific timeline on the pair, meaning it is highly unlikely that they will feature in Tuesday's FA Cup replay against Fleetwood.
Leicester City have won just once in their 11 previous Premier League visits to Stamford Bridge (W1 D3 L7) - winning 2-0 in September 2000, with Muzzy Izzet and Stan Collymore getting on the scoresheet.
And Leicester became the third consecutive team to blunt Chelsea's expesively assembled forward line, coping comfortably with everything Conte's side could muster, even after Ben Chilwell was sent off midway through the second half.
Chelsea remain in third, but victories for Liverpool and Manchester United could see them drop down to fourth, just three points ahead of Tottenham and Arsenal - should they also win their respective games.
In contrast to Chelsea's lethargy, Leicester were electric, particularly Jamie Vardy, who harried the Blues' defenders, and in-form Riyad Mahrez, whose deflected shot nearly caught out Thibaut Courtois after the Belgian had been at full stretch to parry Ndidi's header.
Morata's frustrations got the better of him as he picked up a yellow card for a petulant foul on Harry Maguire towards the end of another lacklustre showing, while Marcos Alonso had a stoppage-time free-kick pushed around the post by Schmeichel as Leicester kept Chelsea at bay.
The Foxes were superb throughout the first half and had Antonio Conte's side on the back foot for the majority of the time, without creating many clear openings on goal. "In the first half and in the first 15 minutes of the second half we suffered a lot".
Asked if he could understand Chelsea supporters' confusion at their club's failure to make a bigger play to sign Sanchez, Conte replied: "I don't know".
"We played Wednesday night and played against a really good team in good physical form like Leicester after only two-and-a-half days".
Mahrez thought he had should have had a 55th-minute penalty after he tangled with Andreas Christensen, on for the injured Gary Cahill, although referee Mike Jones seemed to have made the right call to turn down the Algerian's appeal.
- Lithia Motors Inc (LAD) Director Sells $620000.00 in Stock
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Shares Sold by Managed Account Services Inc
- Habs' Danault stretchered off after shot to head
- Banco De Chile (BCH) Downgraded to "Hold" at ValuEngine
- General Electric Company (NYSE:GE) Shorts Decreased by 2.16% After Short Covering
- Woman Arrested For Husband's Murder After 'How To Kill Someone' Search
- (NASDAQ:SCMP) Shares Bought by Ameriprise Financial Inc
- Two Sigma Advisers LP Sells 172963 Shares of Amgen Inc. (AMGN)
- Stock Traders Buy Large Volume of AvalonBay Communities Call Options (NYSE:AVB)
- Maharashtra: Four Wrestlers of Kranti Kushti Sankul Killed in Road Accident