The advisory means wind chills of 5 to -5 degrees are possible early Sunday morning, which can be unsafe if you're outdoors for long periods of time.
That chance of light snow increases to 70 percent Tuesday morning, which will see a high of 33 and a nighttime low of 16 when the chance of light snow drops to 40 percent.
Monday night: A 20 percent chance of snow after 4 a.m.
Another shot of cold air will blow our tonight into Saturday but other than a random flurry or two, we should be snow-free. North northwest wind 13 to 15 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 25 miles per hour. South southeast wind around 5 miles per hour.
Sunday, mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
Mostly cloudy skies will persist Saturday keeping highs in the mid teens.
Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Wind: N/NE 5-15. High: 24.
Sunday night, mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
Friday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
Yet another round of wintry precipitation will move in Sunday night and Monday morning.
Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Norway's PM Makes Business Case of 'Green Economy' to Trump
- Magic Johnson tweets support for Luke Walton after team's fourth straight win
- 'Dreamers' get reprieve as judge blocks Trump's DACA plan
- Vatican newspaper calls Trump's "shithole" comment offensive
- Chelsea held to draw by 10-man Leicester
- Tide Point Capital Management LP Lifted Sociedad Quimica Minera De C (SQM) Stake; United Technologies (UTX
- Pacers Complete Comeback As Cavaliers Continue To Flounder
- Will there be another mudslide in Montecito?
- Harry Kane becomes Tottenham's record Premier League goal scorer
- Ishant Sharma's Selection Over Bhuvneshwar Kumar For 2nd Test Leaves Millennials Baffled