The advisory means wind chills of 5 to -5 degrees are possible early Sunday morning, which can be unsafe if you're outdoors for long periods of time.
That chance of light snow increases to 70 percent Tuesday morning, which will see a high of 33 and a nighttime low of 16 when the chance of light snow drops to 40 percent.
Monday night: A 20 percent chance of snow after 4 a.m.
Another shot of cold air will blow our tonight into Saturday but other than a random flurry or two, we should be snow-free. North northwest wind 13 to 15 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 25 miles per hour. South southeast wind around 5 miles per hour.
Sunday, mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
Mostly cloudy skies will persist Saturday keeping highs in the mid teens.
Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Wind: N/NE 5-15. High: 24.
Sunday night, mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
Friday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
Yet another round of wintry precipitation will move in Sunday night and Monday morning.
Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Jose Mourinho admits Manchester United could sell Henrikh Mkhitaryan
- Raptors embarrass Cavs with 34-point drubbing
- Norway's PM Makes Business Case of 'Green Economy' to Trump
- Harry Kane becomes Tottenham's record Premier League goal scorer
- Credit Acceptance Corp. (NASDAQ:CACC) Major Shareholder Sells $10541992.78 in Stock
- Donald Trump announces sale of non-existent fighter jet to Norway
- Capital One issues apology, working to resolve duplicate card transactions issues
- UKIP leader's girlfriend suspended for racist comments about Meghan Markle
- President Trump's Africa, Haiti remark criticized locally
- 'Dreamers' get reprieve as judge blocks Trump's DACA plan