A vehicle overnight slammed into the second floor of a building Sunday in Orange County, California.
The accident happened around 5:25 a.m. near the intersection of French and 17th streets in Santa Ana, the Santa Ana Police Department said in a press release.
A vehicle remains lodged inside the second floor of a Santa Ana dentist office after the driver crashed into the building on January 14, 2018.
Officers also said that the driver had admitted to using narcotics and that he or she would be admitted to a local hospital for observation.
OCFA on scene in SANTA ANA of a vehicle into a building. The white Nissan Altima crossed three lanes on 17th before it hit a center divider, soared into the air and plowed into the two-story structure, the Orange County Fire Authority said.
A fire was quickly extinguished after the crash, officials said. One person still trapped inside the vehicle. Members from OCFA & LA COUNTY Urban Search & Rescue teams are removing the vehicle from the building. Both sustained minor injuries.
- MLK's Nephew: Trump Isn't 'Racist in the Traditional Sense'
- Here Are All The Nintendo Switch Announcements From Nintendo Direct Mini 2018
- Benue killings: Lalong apologizes to Ortom, withdraws offensive remark
- CES Loses Power For 2 Hours, Maybe Make Electronics For That?
- Mario Tennis Aces Revealed; Coming This Spring to Nintendo Switch
- Difficult Search Goes On in California Mudslides
- Joshua vs Parker clash is confirmed
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Earns Daily Media Sentiment Rating of 0.17
- Vikings activate Bradford, Bridgewater will reportedly be No. 2
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, Study Finds