The leading telecom operator is now offering unlimited voice calls including roaming voice calls and 500MB of data for 27 days at just Rs 59. Due to the extended price war, it is now possible to limit your monthly phone bill to under Rs 350 even if you are a data-heavy user.
Another sachet pack of Reliance Jio, the Rs52 pack offers offers 1.05GB of high speed 4G data with a dailylimit of 0.15GB data, after which the internet speed gets reduced to 64 Kbps.
In other circles, Airtel is offering the same Rs 59 plan as part of its Prepaid Promise scheme, but the benefits differ by a huge margin.
BSNL customers subscribing to Rs 186 plan voucher and Rs 187 special tariff voucher will get 1 GB data per day with 28 days validity. Jio subscribers are also provided with the upgraded Rs. 349 pack that offers similar benefits for 70 days. As per the plan, one is entitled to receive unlimited local and STD calls. Hundred SMS per day are offered in this Jio plan. The company had last month announced two plans priced at Rs 199 and Rs 299 with with 28 days validity offering 1.2 GB and 2 GB data per day, respectively.
With the new BSNL "Happy Offer" for prepaid users, the company is giving 43% extra validity, 50% additional data, unlimited benefits in terms of calling and SMS benefits as well. The Rs. 485 and Rs. 666 packs, on the other hand, come with 1.5GB of data per day with a validity of 90 and 129 days, respectively. The Rs. 349 plan will be valid for 54 days and the Rs. 429 plan comes with 81 days validity.
The Rs 19 pack of Reliance jio is also loaded with with free and unlimited local, STD and roaming voice calls. Also the recharge gives 2 GB of data per day for a period of 28 days.
- Mario Tennis Aces Revealed; Coming This Spring to Nintendo Switch
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP) Research Coverage Started at Morgan Stanley
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, Study Finds
- Are Analysts Bearish Colfax Corporation (NYSE:CFX) After Last Week?
- General Motors (GM) Earns Daily Media Impact Score of 0.23
- Duke faces Wake Forest in today's college basketball game
- Falcons Special Teams' Unit named MVP against Eagles
- Without Sanchez, Arsenal loses 2-1 to Bournemouth in EPL
- Benue killings: Lalong apologizes to Ortom, withdraws offensive remark
- 'Mario Tennis Aces' announced for the Nintendo Switch