After today's update, PUBG is expected to improve its gameplay and experience that players had over the past period. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has surpassed 3 million players on Microsoft's home console after recently launching for the system back in December.
The company is also continuing to hire, especially when it comes to excelled network engineers, who they say is in short supply outside of South Korea.
Enhanced server performance while parachuting. Microsoft had announced at E3 a year ago that the game would be making its way to Xbox One through the Xbox Game Preview program.
Furthermore, a new controller preset is being added to the game, as it will support holding LT to aim down sights and LB to use 3rd person perspective. Though by default, aiming is mapped in two stages to the left trigger, this update offers the option of aiming down sights with "LT", while third-person aiming is activated by pressing "LB".
A message from Bluehole Inc. confirms: "As part of that update, we have chose to include some additional performance and gameplay improvements, as well as a new controller option".
Future updates will bring additional game optimization and a new map called Miramar.
Dropping objects causes the player to switch weapons.
User is unable to switch grenade types when tapping right on the D-Pad.
It looks like netting PUBG, aka Player Unknown's Battlegrounds has already been a massive success for the Xbox platform. After installing, all changes in the above changelog will be applied. Make sure to drop into the comments with your thoughts.
- Traders Sell Shares of Yum China (YUMC) on Strength (YUMC)
- Conte: There was no transfer talk when I spoke to Sanchez
- Klondex Mines revises plans for True North mine in Manitoba
- London store Harrods to remove Diana statue
- Devon Energy Corp. (DVN) Position Boosted by Exane Derivatives
- Afam Capital Inc. Sells 2435 Shares of Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT)
- Google's New Google Assistant Directory Tells You Everything It Can Do
- Florida officer wrestles with 3.81-metre python
- Donald Trump repeatedly called African nations 'shitholes,' senator says
- Liverpool vs Man City | Latest Team News | Line-Up's | Predicted Score