As you can see in the photos, the damage is pretty extensive to the plane - but, miraculously, there were no fatalities and all passengers were successfully and safely evacuated.
Flight PC8622's wheels became stuck in icy mud as it landed at Trabzon Airport.
It teetered right on the edge of the cliff hanging over the Black Sea as passengers cried out in fear. The plane, belonging to private low-priced carrier Pegasus, had arrived from the capital Ankara.
But on landing at Trabzon Airport just under 90 minutes later the plane left the runway.
The airport was shut down as firefighters rushed to the scene and doused the plane in water.
An airplane has skidded off the runway after landing in the Turkish province of Trabzon, causing panic among the passengers.
He added that the cause of the accident was still unknown.
- Cenovus Energy Inc. (NYSE: CVE) - Important Factors to Analyse A Good Investment
- How Many Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE:SPG)'s Analysts Are Bullish?
- YouTube hasn't shut the door on working with Logan Paul
- CAPROCK Group Inc. Has $9 Million Stake in Microsoft Co. (MSFT)
- Huntington Bancshares Inc's (NASDAQ:HBAN) Sentiment is 0.96
- Western New England Bancorp, Inc. (WNEB) Analysts See $0.13 EPS
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY) Receives Average Rating of "Hold" from Brokerages
- Oregon State women end Arizona State's win streak
- Analysts See $3.00 EPS for Essex Property Trust, Inc. (ESS)
- Ventura County flu deaths rise again; public health officials urge vaccination