Malcolm has been lighting up Ligue 1 with Bordeaux, Youtube has a dedicated list of videos showing his awesome dribbling skills and unstoppable long-range shots, that will surely get Arsenal fans tongues wagging.
Foreign clubs are free to offer the talented winger a contract from now but English clubs must wait until later to sign him for free unless they bid for him in the current January transfer window. Mourinho's side will visit Yeovil Town in the next round on January 26, and that competition has become more important this season due to City's lead at the top of the Premier League table.
"So let's say in the summer we have three targets - a defender, a midfielder and an attacking player - if, in the winter, you do one of the three, then in the summer you are going to do three minus one".
Sanchez nearly signed for City in August only for a deal to collapse at the last moment with Arsenal unable to persuade Thomas Lemar to join from Monaco.
At the same time, United boss Jose Mourinho described Sanchez as "phenomenal", seemingly signaling Old Trafford interest in the contract rebel.
"We like our squad, we believe in our squad - it's just about improving it in a balanced way".
However, Wenger believes that Ozil could remain in north London.
When asked by reporters if Sanchez will stay at Arsenal if a replacement is not brought in, Wenger said: "You sum it up very well".
Whether Sanchez will listen or not remains to be seen, but we should find out his decision in the next few days. If United miss out out on Sanchez, they will still be in the market for a forward, and have reportedly targeted two other Premier League strikers. Too many have underperformed this season, and it might well turn out to be a bad time to play the Potters from United's point of view.
"If you look back at Man Utd's big signings over the decades, Cantona came out of the hat, [Robin] Van Persie was a surprise, and they both helped United win titles". I understand the question, you do your job, you know my answer. He's always fully committed. Did I ever walk away? Do I stay for one year or 10 years, it's exactly the same. "Never. Why should I change?" he said.
- Chandigarh stalking case: Vikas Baral gets bail, Varnika still hopeful
- Nexstar Media Group (NXST) Rating Lowered to Buy at BidaskClub
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY) Receives Average Rating of "Hold" from Brokerages
- YouTube hasn't shut the door on working with Logan Paul
- Steven Spielberg: If Oprah Winfrey runs for president, 'I will back her'
- Analysts See $1.14 EPS for CoreSite Realty (COR); Perkinelmer Has 1.31 Sentiment
- Pep Guardiola breaks another Premier League record
- CAPROCK Group Inc. Has $9 Million Stake in Microsoft Co. (MSFT)
- McCaffery: Nick Foles helped give underdog Eagles some unexpected bite
- Huntington Bancshares Inc's (NASDAQ:HBAN) Sentiment is 0.96