She claims the Master of None star asked for her phone number and they exchanged texts for a week before arranging a date in September, which reportedly ended with Grace in an Uber on the way home, "in tears". She says she went home and felt "groggy and miserable" the next day, telling some of her friends about the experience. However, Grace has since referred to the date as "the worst night of [her] life".
"When the waiter came over he quickly asked for the check and he said like, 'Let's get off this boat.' Like, he got the check and then it was bada-boom, bada-bing, we're out of there", she said.
She then says they walked back to his apartment, and started kissing.
Recalling the events of the night, Grace recounts how the successful TV actor and a self-proclaimed feminist, took the young photographer back to his place after a short dinner and allegedly made sexual advances on her. "But he kept asking, so I said, 'Next time.' And he goes, 'Oh, you mean second date?' and I go, 'Oh, yeah, sure, ' and he goes, 'Well, if I poured you another glass of wine now, would it count as our second date?'"
Revealing the graphic details, Grace claimed that when after the date they returned to Ansari's posh Tribeca apartment, the actor grew aggressive and repeatedly placed her hands on his crotch.
"Last night might've been fun for you, but it wasn't for me", Grace sent in a message. "You ignored clear non-verbal clues; you kept going with advances", the photographer expressed.
Though Ansari responded to Grace's text with an apology mentioning that he "clearly misread things in the moment" it was clear the damage was well and truly done.
Ansari became first Asian-American to win Golden Globe Award for Best Comedy Actor for his Netflix series.
In an article published by the online publication, Babe, a 23-year-old Brooklyn-based photographer has come forward with details of the alleged incident that took place almost four months ago in New York City.
"It was actually painful to watch him win and accept an award", she said.
He wore the Time's Up pin to solidarity with the victims of sexual assault and pay parity.
The Independent has reached out to Ansari's representatives for comment.
Aziz Ansari is yet to respond to these allegations levied against him. I was not listened to and ignored.
- Dark Souls Remastered is on its way - PC, PS4, Xbox, Switch
- Earnings Clues on Infinera Corporation (INFN), ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc. (ZIOP) Analyst's Predictions
- Makar Sankranti special trains introduced by Indian Railways
- Minnesota's Smith to join Senate after Franken's resignation
- State Police in WNY to get drones
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Raised to Neutral at Macquarie
- Chandigarh stalking case: Vikas Baral gets bail, Varnika still hopeful
- Credit Acceptance Corp. (NASDAQ:CACC) Major Shareholder Sells $10541992.78 in Stock
- Vatican newspaper calls Trump's "shithole" comment offensive
- Anchor Capital Advisors LLC Maintains Position in Chevron Corporation (CVX)