"It has been revealed here that they do not have unconditional support for Luke". LaVar is more like Faye Dunaway playing Joan Crawford in the 1981 film, using her children as extras, ordering them to call her "Mommy Dearest" and visiting her hysteria on them as her movie queen status fades.
According to one ESPN reporter, the silence is an indication that Walton doesn't have full support from the team.
Lakers: They made an early 25-3 run on the way to a 37-18 lead. The 20-year-old responded, "I'll play for anybody".
Wait a year or two to see if Luke's still here.
"The guys don't talk about it", Lakers forward said of the drama and speculation surrounding Walton.
Actually, it was Lonzo's play and LaVar's inspiration.
"I thought Larry's play, from the first time he checked in, to leaving him in for the entire rest of the of the second half, he was putting out fires on defense", Walton said.
John Wall had 23 points and tied a season high with 16 assists as host Washington won back-to-back homes games by outlasting Brooklyn.
A Lot of road games ahead for this young Lakers team.
Suggesting how secure Walton feels, he joked about lifting Lonzo in the win over Atlanta because "his father was talking (trash)".
As for LaVar, he has more to worry about than weighing in on the Lakers coaching situation from Lithuania considering TMZ Sports reported the Better Business Bureau gave his company, Big Baller Brand, an F grade.
The younger brothers of Los Angeles Lakers rookie Lonzo Ball played in the Lithuanian league for BC Prienai.
And the press! There was all sorts of press, even if National Basketball Association coaches blamed ESPN - unfairly - for LaVar's nonsense.
"That was some cheap bulls-t", Detroit Pistons head coach Stan Van Gundy said of the interview with Ball, per Rod Beard of the Detroit News. It's telling that the likes of Steve Kerr and Gregg Popovich, among others, can't stop singing Walton's praises.
Williams followed up his 50-point explosion Wednesday against Golden State and a 30-point performance Thursday against the Kings with a 7-for-17 shooting effort that included four 3-pointers.
There were six ties and 12 lead changes in the game, and the Lakers turned it into a close game when they orchestrated a 15-3 run in the fourth quarter, erasing the 80-70 lead that Dallas had taken early in the fourth quarter on a 3-pointer by Dirk Nowitzki.
As most are likely aware, Ball recently was quoted by ESPN as saying Lakers players no longer want to play for Walton.
- White House doc: Trump in 'excellent health'
- Vatican newspaper calls Trump's "shithole" comment offensive
- Donald Trump announces sale of non-existent fighter jet to Norway
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Raised to Neutral at Macquarie
- China speaks for Iran nuclear deal, against United States unilateral sanctions
- Tide Point Capital Management LP Lifted Sociedad Quimica Minera De C (SQM) Stake; United Technologies (UTX
- Mourinho explains how getting Alexis Sanchez will change his summer plans
- Dark Souls Remastered is on its way - PC, PS4, Xbox, Switch
- CNN news host's emotional speech after Trump's alleged 's***hole' remarks
- Chelsea held to draw by 10-man Leicester