David Silva is no certainty to play due to his ongoing personal issues, while Benjamin Mendy continues to be absent with a long-term knee injury.
City had a spell when they needed a succession of late goals to see off their opponents, with narrow victories against Huddersfield, Southampton and West Ham. One of the hardest to clear will be this trip to Anfield.
"We played there a few months ago and it was one of the stranger games in my life", he said. The little Brazilian was as brilliant as ever - even when effectively playing under duress.
Once they received their financial injection from their owners in 2008, they'd have surely expected to turn the tables on their former tormentors. "But records are always there to be broken".
One interesting fact about City heading into this game is that they have not won at Anfield since 2003.
Jesus was one of the stars of the first leg but will miss this tieThis matchup has been one of the most exciting fixtures in recent years in the Premier League and this is mainly due to the philosophies of both the clubs in terms of the style of football they play. "You need to show up".
"Of course if you want to achieve something that's good and win titles", the coach proclaimed. It is such an important game to see if we are able to do big things - especially in the Champions League stages.
The absence of the Brazil playmaker at Anfield on Sunday afternoon, however, does not mean Liverpool can not become the first team to beat City in the league this season, according to Henry.
They come into this game unbeaten in 17 matches, with four successive wins, over Swansea, Leicester, Burnley, and most recently against Everton in the FA Cup.
Manchester United host Stoke City Monday night in a match where they will be heavily favored, and deservedly so.
Unsurprisingly considering their position as runaway Premier League leaders, Manchester City are favourites to win this game at 13/10, while Liverpool are 21/10 and the draw is odds of 11/4. The Dons are the only club to do this since the Second World War.
The Premier League leaders had a £60m bid for the Chile global accepted in August, only for the proposed transfer to collapse as Arsenal failed in their attempt to sign Thomas Lemar from Monaco as a replacement.
- Tractor Supply (NASDAQ:TSCO) Upgraded to Buy by BidaskClub
- Two Sigma Advisers LP Sells 172963 Shares of Amgen Inc. (AMGN)
- Donald Trump shock: "No a migranti da Paesi 'cesso'"
- Videos show teens daring each other to eat detergent pods
- Banco De Chile (BCH) Downgraded to "Hold" at ValuEngine
- Lithia Motors Inc (LAD) Director Sells $620000.00 in Stock
- Trump says USA could stay in Paris deal
- President Trump Has Extended Iran's Sanctions Relief 'For The Last Time'
- Hawaii officials say 'false alarm' on alert about inbound ballistic missile
- Habs' Danault stretchered off after shot to head