A message on the show's official Twitter feed said: "Rest in peace, lovely Jessica".
Home and Away actress Jessica Falkholt has died, two weeks after being in a auto crash that also killed her parents, 21-year-old sister and the driver of the other vehicle.
Annabelle, 21, died from her injuries three days after the head-on crash and Jessica has been in a critical condition in St George Hospital.
Jessica remained in a coma, despite undergoing surgery several times.
Australian police are still investigating the crash, which also killed 50-year-old Craig Whittall, who was driving the other auto involved.
The family had been returning to the city after a brief holiday when the crash happened on the Princes Highway near Sussex Inlet.
Tributes have poured in for the former Home and Away actress Jessica Falkholt who sadly died on Thursday. She then filmed a role in the United States film Harmony, which is set for release this year.
Jessica Falkholt continues to cling to life in hospital two days after her life support was turned off following a horrific vehicle crash on the NSW south coast.
Her family has asked for privacy.
- Duke faces Wake Forest in today's college basketball game
- Benue killings: Lalong apologizes to Ortom, withdraws offensive remark
- Stunning stock- Calgon Carbon Corporation (CCC)
- Arsene Wenger gives an update on the future of Alexis Sanchez
- Police hope for 'miracle' to find missing in mudslide
- Without Sanchez, Arsenal loses 2-1 to Bournemouth in EPL
- Google Doodle Celebrates 92nd Birthday of Writer-Activist Mahasweta Devi
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (NYSE:WLL) Institutional Investor Sentiment
- Trump's remark causes concern immigration deal out of reach
- Wenger: I'm Not Under Pressure To Leave Arsenal Before 2019