A message on the show's official Twitter feed said: "Rest in peace, lovely Jessica".
Home and Away actress Jessica Falkholt has died, two weeks after being in a auto crash that also killed her parents, 21-year-old sister and the driver of the other vehicle.
Annabelle, 21, died from her injuries three days after the head-on crash and Jessica has been in a critical condition in St George Hospital.
Jessica remained in a coma, despite undergoing surgery several times.
Australian police are still investigating the crash, which also killed 50-year-old Craig Whittall, who was driving the other auto involved.
The family had been returning to the city after a brief holiday when the crash happened on the Princes Highway near Sussex Inlet.
Tributes have poured in for the former Home and Away actress Jessica Falkholt who sadly died on Thursday. She then filmed a role in the United States film Harmony, which is set for release this year.
Jessica Falkholt continues to cling to life in hospital two days after her life support was turned off following a horrific vehicle crash on the NSW south coast.
Her family has asked for privacy.
- Difficult Search Goes On in California Mudslides
- Stunning stock- Calgon Carbon Corporation (CCC)
- Benue killings: Lalong apologizes to Ortom, withdraws offensive remark
- Without Sanchez, Arsenal loses 2-1 to Bournemouth in EPL
- Speeding Car Goes Airborne, Plows Into Second Floor of Building
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP) Research Coverage Started at Morgan Stanley
- Joshua vs Parker clash is confirmed
- Duke faces Wake Forest in today's college basketball game
- Russian military releases cute puppy video for New Year's
- Mario Tennis Aces Revealed; Coming This Spring to Nintendo Switch