The World Ends With You (2018) - This classic action RPG for the Nintendo DS is getting a re-release on the Switch, but there's no actual launch date just yet. The new Odyssey content will hit the Switch for free in February.
NINTENDO held a surprise announcement this week, revealing a whole host of new content for the Nintendo Switch. The original game is included in all its slippery, frozen glory with a brand-new novice mode that lets players take up the mantle of Funky Kong, a "groovy" new character who can hover, double jump, and use his surfboard to do a lot of cool tricks underwater.
For those unfamiliar with the game, it follows Neku Sakuraba and his allies as they are foced to participate in a game that will decide their fate.
With a time limit of seven days, Neku will team up with unlikely allies as the Game's stakes grow more and more deadly... They've started well in 2018 with a January Mini Direct announcing The World Ends With You, Mario Tennis Aces, Hyrule Warriors, Dark Souls, and more. We'll be sure to bring you that information as soon as it becomes available. Payday 2 is set to release on February 27th. The paid Battle Pack DLC for Pokkén Tournament DX will be split in half, the first arriving on January 31st and the second on March 23rd, with each introducing a new battle Pokémon (Aegislash and Blastoise, respectively) and supports. With Luigi, players will have access to Balloon World mode, a competitive mode that will see players hiding balloons for other players to find.
Nintendo has been the king of doing its own thing (for better or worse) since before the NES was released, and it continues down that path with the Switch. If you didn't pick up Ys VIII on PlayStation 4 in 2016, look for it this summer on Switch.
Fe lets you control a fox-like creature as it travels through a forest that reacts to the songs its inhabitants sing. The ability to play as Funky Kong. On the Switch version, you can use the joycons motion controls to affect the pitch of the songs, while also utilizing the HD rumble. Unfortunately, it's only a minigame with leaderboards, but Nintendo knows their audience: "It's like a new form of objective-based speedrunning!" as the announcer described it in the Direct video.
- Difficult Search Goes On in California Mudslides
- Without Sanchez, Arsenal loses 2-1 to Bournemouth in EPL
- Wenger: I'm Not Under Pressure To Leave Arsenal Before 2019
- Is China halting US Treasury purchases?
- Russian military releases cute puppy video for New Year's
- Are Analysts Bearish Colfax Corporation (NYSE:CFX) After Last Week?
- Trump's remark causes concern immigration deal out of reach
- Dark Souls: Remastered brings From Software's accidental masterpiece to the Nintendo Switch
- Arsene Wenger reveals Alexis Sanchez resolution is imminent
- Joshua vs Parker clash is confirmed