The World Ends With You (2018) - This classic action RPG for the Nintendo DS is getting a re-release on the Switch, but there's no actual launch date just yet. The new Odyssey content will hit the Switch for free in February.
NINTENDO held a surprise announcement this week, revealing a whole host of new content for the Nintendo Switch. The original game is included in all its slippery, frozen glory with a brand-new novice mode that lets players take up the mantle of Funky Kong, a "groovy" new character who can hover, double jump, and use his surfboard to do a lot of cool tricks underwater.
For those unfamiliar with the game, it follows Neku Sakuraba and his allies as they are foced to participate in a game that will decide their fate.
With a time limit of seven days, Neku will team up with unlikely allies as the Game's stakes grow more and more deadly... They've started well in 2018 with a January Mini Direct announcing The World Ends With You, Mario Tennis Aces, Hyrule Warriors, Dark Souls, and more. We'll be sure to bring you that information as soon as it becomes available. Payday 2 is set to release on February 27th. The paid Battle Pack DLC for Pokkén Tournament DX will be split in half, the first arriving on January 31st and the second on March 23rd, with each introducing a new battle Pokémon (Aegislash and Blastoise, respectively) and supports. With Luigi, players will have access to Balloon World mode, a competitive mode that will see players hiding balloons for other players to find.
Nintendo has been the king of doing its own thing (for better or worse) since before the NES was released, and it continues down that path with the Switch. If you didn't pick up Ys VIII on PlayStation 4 in 2016, look for it this summer on Switch.
Fe lets you control a fox-like creature as it travels through a forest that reacts to the songs its inhabitants sing. The ability to play as Funky Kong. On the Switch version, you can use the joycons motion controls to affect the pitch of the songs, while also utilizing the HD rumble. Unfortunately, it's only a minigame with leaderboards, but Nintendo knows their audience: "It's like a new form of objective-based speedrunning!" as the announcer described it in the Direct video.
- Teen arrested in fatal stabbing of girl inside New Rochelle Dunkin' Donuts
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP) Research Coverage Started at Morgan Stanley
- Vikings activate Bradford, Bridgewater will reportedly be No. 2
- Falcons Special Teams' Unit named MVP against Eagles
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (NYSE:WLL) Institutional Investor Sentiment
- Mario Tennis Aces Revealed; Coming This Spring to Nintendo Switch
- Google Doodle Celebrates 92nd Birthday of Writer-Activist Mahasweta Devi
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Earns Daily Media Sentiment Rating of 0.17
- Duke faces Wake Forest in today's college basketball game
- Why Investors remained confident on Danaher Corporation (DHR), Cousins Properties Incorporated (CUZ)?