Not familiar with Dark Souls, let me help you. The PC version is not so well respected, but the community has crafted a number of mods to improve the experience. Dark Souls theorist VaatiVidya had claimed that this new port would be using engine assets from Dark Souls 3 and would contain HDR lighting and some PS4 Pro enhancements.
Dark Souls Remastered was also rumored to contain changes to the covenant system, leading to support for six people online to make the system "run more smoothly". Dark Souls Remastered arrives May 25 for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
After a day filled with long-standing rumors, teasing images and burning chibi-robos, the recently released mini-Nintendo Direct confirmed the existence of Dark Souls: Remastered. From Software has been very open about not having plans for more Dark Souls content, but this evidently doesn't apply to remasters. What we can tell you is that it will be released for the Nintendo Switch on May 25th. The announcement is expected to happen later today as part of the latest Nintendo Direct and marks the first time any of the series titles have made it to a portable platform. This version will render at 1080P resolution at 30 frames per second in docked mode and 720P resolution at 30 frames per second in handheld mode.
The original Dark Souls turns seven this year, and we're just now starting to feel the full weight of its influence.
- Western New England Bancorp, Inc. (WNEB) Analysts See $0.13 EPS
- India vs South Africa: Host to bat first in second Test
- CAPROCK Group Inc. Has $9 Million Stake in Microsoft Co. (MSFT)
- Ventura County flu deaths rise again; public health officials urge vaccination
- Jaffetilchin Investment Partners LLC Purchases New Stake in Cummins Inc. (CMI)
- More than 40 People Remain Missing after the Mudslides in California
- Prudential plc (PRU) Insider Mike Wells Acquires 10 Shares
- ACG Wealth Reduces Stake in Philip Morris International Inc. (PM)
- Huntington Bancshares Inc's (NASDAQ:HBAN) Sentiment is 0.96
- Trump to approve Iran nuclear deal for last time