That player comes in the form of Axel Tuanzebe who is seen as one of the biggest young prospects at the club now.
While Green, Davis and O'Hare may not be fielded every week, the trio have important parts to play for Villa and manager Bruce has made it clear that gaining experience with their parent club is the route which the players must take.
Villa have long known they have a highly-rated talent at their disposal, and have so far rebuffed any interest from clubs in the top flight.
Reports are conflicted regarding whether the club are interested in letting Green go however, with some people suggesting that offers of £10m and above will be enough to pry him away, while others believe that Steve Bruce won't let the youngster go under any circumstances.
"Tuanzebe's a very good player that is not having lots of possibilities to play here", Mourinho said. "But he's our player and will be our player, no chance we give up on such a talented boy".
"But it is something we are thinking about, a loan until the end of the season". Yes or no. We are a bit afraid of injuries, of needs and needing him.
After the game, Barry Cooper and Paul Taylor looked back at Karanka's first game in charge on a disappointing night by the Trent, and discussed the remainder of the transfer window.
Forest have confirmed on their official website that experienced duo Liam Bridcutt and Daryl Murphy will hope to play a role in the match against Villa after sitting out last weekend's win over Arsenal through injury. Yet, Moyes is a fan of the midfielder and has tried to bring him back to the London Stadium.
- Atlantic Trust Group LLC Boosts Stake in Blackstone Group LP (NYSE:BX)
- CNN news host's emotional speech after Trump's alleged 's***hole' remarks
- Will there be another mudslide in Montecito?
- Jerusalem should be a shared capital: British FM
- 'Dreamers' get reprieve as judge blocks Trump's DACA plan
- Sub-zero wind chills forecast Sunday, Monday; snow possible Tuesday
- Calm start to the weekend, but snow returns late Sunday
- Mairs & Power INC Has $18928000 Position in JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM)
- 'Master of None' star Aziz Ansari accused of sexual assault
- Raptors embarrass Cavs with 34-point drubbing