The report claims that even if United can land Alexis Sanchez this month, they will still make their planned move for Ozil in the summer on a free transfer with Mourinho seeing him as a key piece in his attacking puzzle.
"His situation is not decided one way or the other so I left him at home", he said. So, they want a combination of the two, that big clubs can give them.
Discussions are believed to be underway between Klopp and Liverpool's owners, Fenway Sports Group about lodging a potential bid for Sanchez, although it will be hard for the Merseyside club to persuade the Chilean to move to Anfield due to both City and United being able to offer significantly higher wages than the Reds. United boss Jose Mourinho - as of recent - has been plotting to intercept the Sanchez move, as the issue of whether he signs in January or in the summer is yet to be determined.
"If Arsenal could get him playing like he was at Borussia Dortmund they would have one of the best players in the league".
As reported by ESPN on Sep.
The rivalry with City, Sanchez's goalscoring record in the Premier League - 60 in 122 games - and the fact the fabled No.7 shirt is vacant at United all conspire to make the prospect of this deal irresistible to many Red Devils fans.
"The only word I can say is he is a phenomenal player, apart from that Arsenal player and I feel I shouldn't say much more than this".
- Aston Villa boss Steve Bruce admits to huge injury blow
- Difficult Search Goes On in California Mudslides
- UKIP leader's girlfriend suspended for racist comments about Meghan Markle
- Why Investors remained confident on Danaher Corporation (DHR), Cousins Properties Incorporated (CUZ)?
- Atlantic Trust Group LLC Boosts Stake in Blackstone Group LP (NYSE:BX)
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, Study Finds
- Trump Tweets 'Such Respect' for Iranian People, Pledges US Support
- Is China halting US Treasury purchases?
- Bigg Boss 11: Vikas Gupta gets eliminated from the show
- CES Loses Power For 2 Hours, Maybe Make Electronics For That?