"We are open, we are in the market, we are active, but I don't want to give you news I can't confirm after".
Wenger, who completes a three-match touchline ban at Bournemouth, feels the trip to the south coast is crucial as he returns to the league following a disappointing FA Cup exit to Nottingham Forest last Sunday and a goalless draw at Chelsea in the League Cup semi-final first leg on Wednesday.
It took just 15 minutes for Malcom to showcase the sort of class which has seen him linked with a move to the Gunners, jinking inside Oswaldo Vizcarrondo following an impressive turn of speed which saw him burn away from Charles Traore.
Arsenal are sixth in the Premier League and are fighting on that front and in the Europa League for a Champions League spot next season. "As long as we have a group of seven or eight teams fighting for the top four, the rest are basically fighting to stay in the league, and as long as the positions are not settled, every game will be a cup tie".
"There's a massive importance for these kinds of games, of course", said the Frenchman.
"It was a hard game for a striker because he did defend a lot, but overall I don't worry that he will come back and it's in cycles".
"These guys want to win trophies and they want to make money as well. We want to be in there".
The Arsenal manager said Lacazette must still adapt to the "absolutely massive" physical pressure that is placed on strikers in English football, adding that the first six months away from home are the most hard for players.
"Both Joshua and Junior are making really good progress", said manager Eddie Howe.
"We have no fresh injuries either. At the moment he's going through a cycle that is a bit more frustrating for him".
- AD Beadell Investment Counsel Inc. Trims Position in Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
- Federal Agency Returns to Accepting Requests Under DACA
- Iran says it won't back away from ballistic missile development
- Delhi: 19-year-old DU student driving BMW crushes man to death
- Christopher Dean: Ice skating has probably given me arthritis
- Abbott Laboratories (ABT) Insider Acquires $599051.00 in Stock
- India win first game by 100 runs
- Root expected to be fit for ODI opener
- Trump tweets about DACA amid controversy over vulgarity
- Reluctant Donald Trump grants sanctions relief to Iran one last time