"We are open, we are in the market, we are active, but I don't want to give you news I can't confirm after".
Wenger, who completes a three-match touchline ban at Bournemouth, feels the trip to the south coast is crucial as he returns to the league following a disappointing FA Cup exit to Nottingham Forest last Sunday and a goalless draw at Chelsea in the League Cup semi-final first leg on Wednesday.
It took just 15 minutes for Malcom to showcase the sort of class which has seen him linked with a move to the Gunners, jinking inside Oswaldo Vizcarrondo following an impressive turn of speed which saw him burn away from Charles Traore.
Arsenal are sixth in the Premier League and are fighting on that front and in the Europa League for a Champions League spot next season. "As long as we have a group of seven or eight teams fighting for the top four, the rest are basically fighting to stay in the league, and as long as the positions are not settled, every game will be a cup tie".
"There's a massive importance for these kinds of games, of course", said the Frenchman.
"It was a hard game for a striker because he did defend a lot, but overall I don't worry that he will come back and it's in cycles".
"These guys want to win trophies and they want to make money as well. We want to be in there".
The Arsenal manager said Lacazette must still adapt to the "absolutely massive" physical pressure that is placed on strikers in English football, adding that the first six months away from home are the most hard for players.
"Both Joshua and Junior are making really good progress", said manager Eddie Howe.
"We have no fresh injuries either. At the moment he's going through a cycle that is a bit more frustrating for him".
- AbbVie Inc (ABBV) Shares Sold by Hayek Kallen Investment Management
- Chevrolet Silverado Unveiled, Drops 450 Pounds And Gains A Diesel Engine
- California police hope for 'miracle' to find missing in mudslide
- Christopher Dean: Ice skating has probably given me arthritis
- Emergency Bushfire Warning in NSW Hunter
- FCB Financial Holdings Inc (FCB) Shares Sold by Wells Fargo & Company MN
- Australian Open 2017-18: Rafael Nadal seeded top in Men's single
- Vikings activate Sam Bradford to 53-man roster
- Trump tweets about DACA amid controversy over vulgarity
- AD Beadell Investment Counsel Inc. Trims Position in Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)