Earlier this week, it was reported that Mark Wahlberg made $1.5 million for reshooting scenes from All The Money In The World, a sum of money vastly greater than that received his co-star Michelle Williams. Actor David Krumholtz took it a step further and called out Williams' agency, the powerful William Morris Endeavor talent agency, for not protecting the actress and focusing in on their biggest cash cow (Wahlberg).
'What (Wahlberg) said was, "I will not approve Christopher Plummer unless you pay me.'" And that's how he (expletive) them, ' says one person who spoke to the publication under the condition of anonymity.
Another source said that Wahlberg's lawyer formally vetoed Plummer's casting until the financiers met the actor's demand for additional payment. The actors union SAG-AFTRA has launched an investigation to see if the film broke any rules.
"I have never been paid the same as my male co-star, ever", Kruger said.
And while it was previously said the 46-year-old didn't have reshoots written into his contract so he had more room to negotiate, it's been spilled that he and Michelle both did!
'Everyone did it for nothing, ' he told USA Today. He added: "They all came in free". 'Christopher had to get paid. I wouldn't do that...' The actress, 37, was reportedly paid an $80 per diem.
As soon as the main characters were locked in, the movie signed Plummer to replace Spacey.
She lost out at the Golden Globes on Sunday to Frances McDormand, but proved to be the ideal date for her guest, #MeToo creator Tarana Burke. "Because I appreciated so much that they were making this massive effort".
Burke, an activist from Harlem, launched the #MeToo movement a decade ago to aid underprivileged women of color affected by sexual abuse. It looks like the only thing it would take to get Marky Mark to take time out of his busy pants-dropping schedule is some good old-fashioned co-star leveraging.
- Deontay Wilder to defend world title against Luis Ortiz
- CBFC Certified Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat After 300 Cuts? Makers React!
- Suspect Arrested In Rihanna's Cousin's Murder
- Mobile bills to become cheaper, TRAI slashes global incoming call termination rates
- Waldron LP Has $729000 Stake in Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD)
- DISH Network (DISH) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Analysis Shows
- Stars Hit The Red Carpet For The 2018 Critics' Choice Awards
- Northam requests Virginia exemption from Trump's offshore drilling plan
- United Kingdom minister resigns after rejecting PM's reshuffle: govt source
- Freezing Rain this Afternoon Before Snow Tonight-Saturday AM