A presale effort, powered by Ticketmaster Verified Fan, will open for registration on Friday and continue until January 18.
In markets like Los Angeles, Swift has sold 110,000 tickets for her May 18 and 19 concerts at the Rose Bowl, an increase of 36 percent over her 2015 visit, where she performed six shows at Staples Center for 81,000 fans. More info at - where else?
The new show will be on July 13 at Lincoln Financial Field, joining the originally planned July 14 show as her only two concerts in Philadelphia.
And while none of the shows have yet sold out, this is something Taylor's team have anticipated. Some fans are arguing that by paying so much more for Taylor's tickets, they may not be able to purchase tickets for other concerts or games for the remainder of the year. Fans who register and have been previously verified via Taylor Swift Tix will receive priority access ahead of any new registrants. This is thanks to her diehard fans that paid a premium for the best tickets available at her concerts.
The Post reported that Swift's upcoming tour is turning out to be a "disaster", thanks to high-priced tickets and controversial ticketing methods. However, these claims were dismissed as Billboard got their hands on sales data from sources close to the singer, which showed that she is having no trouble offloading tickets to her shows.
Her Christmas message inside the card also shamelessly plugged her new album, saying: "May your reputation shine bright this holiday season!" "We're not trying to sell all of her tickets in one minute; we're trying to figure out how to sell tickets in a more modern way".
Even though ticket sales for the tour have been below par, Swift is still going to make a ton of money.
- Bayern Munich to battle Arsenal, Man United over Schalke midfielder, Goretzka
- Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) Higher 7.26% Over the Last Month
- 3 soldiers fall off chopper during Army Day practice
- Crystal Palace boss Roy Hodgson: 'I can't sign lots of players'
- Billie Jean King says it's time to rename Margaret Court Arena
- Singapore bans film on indicted Palestinian activist Ahed Tamimi
- Share Activity Lifted for South Korea Index MSCI Ishares (EWY) Moving 0.55%
- Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) Upgraded by BidaskClub to "Sell"
- States want to make sure tax break trickles down to utility customers
- 2017 was a year when Australia's housing market didn't go to script