The exam date sheet for the class 10 board exam can be checked on UP Board official web portal - upmsp.edu.in The notification of the date sheet of UPMSP High School Board Exam is available on the official website of the UPMSP board.
The hue and cry over the CBSE date-sheet by students of all the three streams, supported by teachers, has borne no fruit as CBSE officials ruled out any change in the schedule as over 12 lakh students have registered for the exams. "I am seriously got nervous after getting the dates and really anxious that it may affect my performance", said, a class-XII student of humanities stream. "There should be at least four to five days gap between two papers", said Anima Das, a humanity teacher in Vidyalaya-1. An intensive subject like Physics is given just one day?
"There are around 200 subjects out of which students can have any combination".
The coveted Joint Entrance Examination or JEE - for entrance to technical institutions - is scheduled for April 8, a day before the physical education exam.
However, the board clarified that it can not change the schedule according to the competitive exams as they were aiming to finish the exams soon for accurate evaluation.
Students have also raised the issue of History and Mathematics exam dates, which have no gap and scheduled on March 20 and March 21 respectively.
According to CBSE, the early end of the exams will help candidates shift the focus on competitive exams. The students appearing for MPBSE Board Examination should revise the important topics of their textbooks prescribed by the MPBSE Education Board.
- Kerber issues Australian Open warning with Sydney triumph
- Supreme Court To Hear Plea For Investigation Into Judge BH Loya's Death
- International Olympic Committee 'considering joint Korea hockey team'
- Titans' Flight To New England Delayed By Three Hours
- Verizon Waives Fees For Subscribers Headed To The Winter Olympics
- Sex offender student won't be expelled, or allowed on campus
- What testimony on the Trump dossier adds to the Russian Federation probe
- Walker calls for juvenile prison reorganization
- National Basketball Association roundup: Pacers fight back to beat Cavaliers
- Naby Keita to Liverpool - Reds in talks but no agreement yet