HTC, back in August previous year, promised the Android Oreo update for three smartphones including HTC U11, U Ultra and HTC 10. The company has now acknowledged the issues are has also started a workaround for the problems. The rollout of 8.0 will resume in next couple of weeks, Mi India confirmed on social media.
As an aside, the U11 is now receiving its December security patch with version 2.42.617.1. Now, the Oreo update is being rolled out to unlocked HTC 10 as well.
The Oreo update will bring the picture-in-picture mode that lets users to two tasks simultaneously. So for those who have it will receive an Over the air update. The latest reports via Mi Community reveals the fact that the Xiaomi Mi A1 will be pushed with Android Oreo update within the next few days after corrective measures. As this is an Android version update, it weighs over 1.5 GB in size, hence, it's advisable to download it over a Wi-Fi connection. However, be careful while manually installing the update, as it can wipe all the data from the smartphone. If your device meets the prerequisites, you simply need to root it and flash a custom recovery like TWRP to do the installation. Make sure you are connected with high-speed Internet connection before downloading the update for your system. To do so, go to Settings Apps & notifications App info MyJio Permissions Disable Telephone permission.
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime confirmed get new Google Android v8.0 OreoT-Mobile Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime official support page
Tap on the three vertical dots you might see in the top-right corner.
While the Mi representative didn't state the reason, the update has probably been canceled due to bugs.
If you want to install this update manually, you can head over to the official website and can download the RUU file of the Android 8.0 Oreo update from the site.
- Need to mentally prepare for challenges, says Virat Kohli
- Hillary Clinton Calls Donald Trump "Ignorant, Racist" Over His Sh*tty Behavior
- Nadal wants to start afresh at 2018 Australian Open
- BBC Sport pundit Mark Lawrenson reveals his Premier League predictions for GW23
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. - SKT - Stock Price Today
- Amazon's Alexa comes to cars, wearables and fitness devices to follow
- SD Pride will march in 2018 MLK Parade
- Cable News Weighs "Racist" Label for Trump
- In 1999, Trump wanted Oprah to be his vice-president
- Person in Custody after 'Possible Hostage Situation' on Greyhound Bus