Kumar was not hurt in the incident but a few of his security personnel were said to have recieved injuries.
"The CM was rescued safely". Nitish Kumar is now on a statewide trip from December 12 to assess the development projects carried out by his government.
While Kumar escaped unhurt in the attack, at least 2 security men sustained an injury in stone pelting by some of the villagers. Mr Kumar has sefely left the area. "They try to mislead and provoke others but people should not get perturbed over such minor happenings".
According to unconfirmed reports, the arrested youth was angry with Nitish Kumar over the current sand crisis in the state which hit his business. "Dissent lends beauty to democracy", the JDU chief had said in Saharsa.
- Progress Software Corporation (NASDAQ:PRGS) Moves Into Potential Pullback Territory
- Theresa May to start shifting ministers in Cabinet reshuffle
- Kwara United's team bus involved in road crash
- Football coach Barry Bennell 'abused boys in haunted house'
- WVU basketball: Mountaineers can stop the Trae Young hype train
- Syrian troops reach gates of key rebel-held air base
- Drew Barker Says He Will Transfer For His Graduate Season
- Photographer Terry Richardson Under Investigation by NYPD for Sex Crimes
- Ethiopia to close notorious prison and free all political prisoners
- The New Bentley Bentayga V8 Features The World's Biggest Brakes