'Because he's got his own unique, specific style, and when you see a Quentin Tarantino movie, you know it'.
Leonardo DiCaprio has reportedly signed on to star in Quentin Tarantino's next movie. However, confirmation that Leonardo DiCaprio has taken a lead role in his next film is just cream on the strudel.
Plot details for the unnamed Manson film are still thin on the ground at this stage, but it's thought to be a 1969-set ensemble flick that in some way details the Manson family murders - which were orchestrated by Charles Manson, one of the most widely-known serial killers of all time. Cruise, Robbie, and DiCaprio aren't the only big names linked to Tarantino's new film, either.
Vanity Fair says that the movie follows a TV actor who wants to break into the film industry after he has a hit series, alongside his sidekick who is also his stunt double.
Tarantino has asked Margot Robbie to play slain actress Sharon Tate in the film, but Robbie's casting isn't final yet.
In what looks set to be a Pulp Fiction-esque cast, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt and Al Pacino are also being considered for roles in the yet-untitled movie. The film may not have a title yet, but its release date is significant as it falls on the 50th anniversary of the murder of Sharon Tate by the Mason family. The film set off a bidding war after Tarantino parted ways with long-time producers The Weinstein Company following the sexual assault allegations against Harvey Weinstein, with several studios clammoring to get their hands on Tarantino's script. Warner Bros.
However, DiCaprio's newest role with Tarantino will be the actor's first movie since his Oscar win for The Revenant.
The now untitled Quentin Tarantino Manson movie will open on August 9, 2019.
- Florida plagued by herpes-riddled monkeys that can kill humans
- Nextera Energy Inc's (NYSE:NEE) Sentiment is 0.95
- Ford will begin testing its business model for autonomous vehicles in 2018
- Spieth's quad costly as Kirk, Johnson lead in Hawaii
- Teachers Advisors LLC Has $2450000 Position in Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL)
- RGC Resources Inc (NASDAQ:RGCO) Institutional Investors 2017 Q3 Sentiment
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD)
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM), Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (VRTX)
- Lilly Eli & Co Sentiment Worsening on Low Stock Potential
- Halliburton Company (NYSE:HAL) Growth Estimates in Focus