Dark Souls was originally released for the PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in 2011, and went on to be a critical and commercial success, often lauded for its harsh difficulty and in-depth world design.
There's no mention of any crossover Nintendo content for players to find (like how the Switch version of Skyrim includes the Master Sword from Zelda) but that doesn't mean it won't be there.
With the launch of Dark Souls, From Software has announced that it has no plans for another entry in the Dark Souls franchise. Dark Souls' previous re-release on PC was dubbed the Prepare to Die edition, which makes it sound a separate version of the game. As a single player game, Dark Souls presents a tight and polished experience with the player constantly chasing that new piece of loot, or that next soul level, or the next boss battle.
The games included are the recently announced Dark Souls Remastered, Dark Souls II: Scholar Of The First Sin, and Dark Souls III: The Fire Fades Edition.
One last improvement being added to the Dark Souls remaster is increasing the multiplayer party limit to six people.
According to Kotaku, "several" sources have all confirmed that the first Dark Souls game will be making its way onto the Nintendo Switch, as well as Xbox One and PlayStation 4, and the big reveal will be happening today. The remaster is a complete rework of the game from the ground up in a new game engine and will be available for PS4, Xbox, PC, and Switch.
"Dark Souls requires intense focus", he said. This version will render at 1080P resolution at 30 frames per second in docked mode and 720P resolution at 30 frames per second in handheld mode. For comparison purposes, the game will run with upscaled 4K on Xbox One and PS4 Pro, and there is no mention at all for the quality of their textures.
- What's Behind the Numbers For MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM)?
- How Analysts Feel About Ross Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ:ROST)?
- Brokerages Set Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO) Price Target at $1.83
- Sivan K appointed as Space Secretary
- Dark Souls Remastered: No HDR on PS4 Pro
- Weekly Analysts' Ratings Changes for Western Digital Corporation (WDC)
- Holder Guild Investment Management INC Increased Royal Caribbean Cruises LTD (RCL) Stake
- Weak Intel AMT security lets hackers hijack corporate comps - research
- Flu ravages the State of Texas!
- Can Iran's Regime Survive 2018?