Dark Souls Remastered was recently announced for the PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch. The new Dark Souls remaster will include dynamic 4K resolution support on PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, and PC, and will presumably feature upgraded textures and lighting.
The Dark Souls remaster is expected to launch in May on all platforms. That could rely on how well the Switch version of Dark Souls: Remastered sells, but that's just speculation on my part.
There's no telling when From Software plans to expand upon the Dark Souls trilogy, which more or less ended with 2017's Ringed City DLC, but Bandai Namco has confirmed the franchise will return in 2018. Namco Bandai doesn't discuss what kind of frame rate we can expect on the standard PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, but the hope is that we'll get 60fps there as well.
It wouldn't be a "Collector's Edition" though if it didn't have something to read and add to your Dark Souls books archive. The Nintendo Switch will run at 1080p on TV mode and 720p while in handheld mode, but it will be locked at 30 fps for both modes. It appears that Nintendo Switch fans are already excited by the announcement, as they're eager to find out what Dark Souls Remastered will look like on the Switch. The box set will include all three Dark Souls games, each respective game's soundtrack, framed art, Dark Souls' themed bookends, and three dictionaries containing the entirety of Dark Souls' item list.
- Bank of America Corp (BAC) Position Raised by BB&T Corp
- Texas schools illegally denied special education to students
- Manchester United striker wish list: Jose Mourinho eyes January signing
- Donald Trump Says Immigrants From Africa And Haiti Come From 'Shithole Countries'
- NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) Shares Sold by Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc
- You are only making America white again - Mahama jabs Trump
- Tennessee Titans at New England Patriots - 1/13/18 NFL Pick, Odds, and Prediction
- Popovich defends Laker's Walton in wake of Ball's criticism
- Analyst Stock Ratings: Sears Holdings Corporation (SHLD), Yuma Energy, Inc. (YUMA)
- Immune Design Corp. (IMDZ) Stock Price Hits 52-Week Low Today