If you ever wanted to feel despair and hopelessness whilst on the bus or taking a dump, this could be the news for you. Though only a Nintendo Switch version will be revealed at the time, Kotaku states that it will be announced for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC a few hours later.
Indie game Fe and Celeste, courtesy of the EA Originals incubator, will make its debut on the switch January 25.
A Dark Souls: Remaster has always been something that the community has clamored for, and initial reaction on the internet is incredibly positive. Let's not forget that this is also a game that demands that you pay attention to it, lest you be struck down by a hollow and end up losing all your souls. As of yet, we do not know how that will be split between cooperators and invaders.
The Switch has slowly but surely been adding more mature content to its lineup, with games like Skyrim fleshing out the system's library and beefing up its selection of more hardcore offerings. This will give fans a chance to play one of their old favorites, but it's the people who never played a Dark Souls before that likely attracted Bandai Namco and other companies to the Switch. Dark Souls Remastered is coming for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on May 25. The game will also support up to six players for online play. The game also doesn't explain where the player should go. The most recent entry in the Dark Souls franchise, Dark Souls 3, came to consoles and PC in early 2016. If the remastered version was exclusive to the Switch, we'd certainly be a lot more excited about it.
"Dark Souls requires intense focus", he said.
- Coeur Mining Inc (CDE) Receives Average Rating of "Hold" from Analysts
- Helicopter with seven onboard goes missing from Mumbai
- Nadal wants to start afresh at 2018 Australian Open
- SD Pride will march in 2018 MLK Parade
- Person in Custody after 'Possible Hostage Situation' on Greyhound Bus
- Sam's Clubs in Wyoming will remain open amid national closures
- West Ham could ditch £16m striker Hernandez
- Standing O for Oprah at Golden Globes
- ED raids Karti Chidambaram's properties in Delhi, Chennai
- Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal get easy opponents in Australian Open draw